William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
And Billy and his "other half" do you girls think she's pretty?
BILLY AND GINA

She's gorgeous!!
bigsmile3.gif

I wonder if she likes fishing. :D

-----------------------------
KSpatiently.jpg

I think she does- last summer he went fishing with relatives (WPAP)I believe in either it was Minnesota or Wisconsin- :rolleyes:
and she was with him I know she's a rabid CUBBIES fan like him- :eek: and if your were with him- wouldn't you like what he likes? :p

WALKING IN L.A.his doggie and Gina's niece from Chicago ;)

this is especially for newflame13 little Chicago girl

SWEET HOME CHICAGO

Here he is "singing" at last years CUBS game with ----guess who :eek: Gina-I saw him live doing this ;) not a great singer- :( but he did stay on tune on "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" this is his element- when he seems to be the most happy :D hey newflame13 what's your Chicago stadium's name- sorry I forget is it Shea?

cubs8.jpg

Newflame, are you from Chicago? Not sure how close you are to Wrigley, but with the new rennovations, you can now see the field from an opening they've created on Sheffield I think, not sure if you can see the press box from there as i haven't been there since they took undertook the works, but if you can't get tix (which is quite a task anyways), this is a good opportunity to see Billy when he's singing, and if the press box view is blocked, you'll certainly hear him LOL you can stand at this opening as long as you want apparently, no one comes and shoo's anyone away :)

well, he's not the great singer, i agree :lol: , but who would've sing in front of the whole stadium knowing that he can't sing?? well only someone with personality, really confindent about himself and .. chilled :D he was so funny when he was singing *sigh* how can you just not love this guy :lol:

Yeah I know about the new rennovations. And I'm only a hour away from the stadium. Luckly I'm going to some games this summer. I hope he's there. I actually heard him sing Lolz. It's actually funny. MY cousin and I were laughing too hard at that. Gotta love him!! He's always in the spirit. :p

I'm so embarassed- I was lying in bed last night and all of a sudden I went Wrigley Field- I knew that- Shea-50 lashes with wet noodle- :lol:sorry- sometime our mind go kaput :rolleyes:

I LOVE THE CUBBIES

This is a pic of Gris from S/1 with Terri Milller "To Have And To Hold" how'd ya like to be sitting across the table from him, and him looking at you like this :p

I'M HAVING FUN

Never too many- :pand where the hell have you been-??????????missed you and your pics- I think you've caught up :lol:

I have school finals and Plus I had my Science Forensic Final today so I keep thinking WWGGD. While I was studying. :lol: But hey I'm coming back!! The summer means No more school and a Just Billy!!! Hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back