William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
*delurks*

Hey, I've actually just realized that George Eads is not the only really hot man on CSI.. William is really freaking good looking too...

No, but what I actually wanted (since I'm extremely new at William pics) is a picture of William where he is just smiling crazily, showing more emotion than Gil does...

It might not exist, but it seems you guys would be the perfect people to ask... I love it when people smile, and Gil doesn't smile so much, So I was wondering if maybe Bill did... Thanks in advance for any pics!

Welcome Happy_me_111 glad your here- have fun- here's on of Billy smiling :lol:with Sammy Sosa former Cubs baseball player ;)

BILLY SMILING

and newflame13 did you like "COUSINS'? kinda of a stinker movie huh? but he's darling as usual- and "FEAR" creepy isn't it :mad:he's such a good actor in it- and he's also with Reese in "RTLD" so they played in two flicks together- wonder if they ever hang out in L.A.?

Cousins I only liked the scenes he was in. They were cute. Plus that movie got me into BMW's LOL. Besides It wasn't that bad. They just have to redo the ending.
Fear Is just plan OMG!!!! UMM I have nothing to say.

happy_me_111 said:
Hey! Thanks for the happy pictures! Joy!

Did I mention that this picture, by far, is my favorite of Gil: Hott
Absoluetly everything in the picture is gorgeous! THUD!
Got that right! HE is gorgeous :D
btw, is this pic from season 5 or 6??

Can't beat Mr Hottness :p

*OMG he's so hot that's .. that's ... almost unbelievable!! :eek: :eek:

Until 2 years ago, I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA :rolleyes: how HOT beards could be :lol:

Absolutely. Look at him :eek:

Perfect features :cool: -sorry, I can't seem to get tired of this particular pic ... I'm obsessed :rolleyes: I love it :D

And he's a very attractive man -the least you can say :lol:, especially when he's wearing The Suit :p

ebuzz55 said:
GrissomFREAK said:
btw, is this pic from season 5 or 6??
Both are from an Entertainment Weekly article dated 10/05.
Thx, ebuzz. So, season 6, right? That's what I thought, but I couldn't find the pics on bp.net :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back