William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrissomFREAK you may want to try this Picture Thead a little earlier. i know i asked the same question some time ago, and someone put the link to his blond pic. not the best quality though, i think it was a cap from a play posted in a newspaper.

yup, that's the pic :) well, i think he looks gorgeaus in blond hair! better than brad pitt :lol:

Adzix said:
GrissomFREAK you may want to try this Picture Thead a little earlier. i know i asked the same question some time ago, and someone put the link to his blond pic. not the best quality though, i think it was a cap from a play posted in a newspaper.

puppypower76 said:
here ya go :)
Billy with blond hair
Thanks, guys :cool: Looks great. But I like the beard and the rugged look better :p

B U T T E R F L I E D :D

GrissomFREAK great collection of "butterflies" ;), but you missed this one out ! ;)

desertwind show some mercy pleaseeee!! :eek: :p :p

BTW, is it my idea or WP is just one of those actors who play kissing scenes v v v realistically?? ;) :D
He's really into the role, and he's so photogenic too!! :D :D (Lucky ladies his co-stars!! ;))

I'm emphasizing this because some actors (even good and attractive ones) simply cannot be persuasive in a kissing scene...
while with WP kissing scenes just come easily and naturally...ohhhhhhhhh *sighs and more sighs* :D :D

Too bad Grissom hasn't explored this territory yet (at least on camera...) :p :lol: :lol:
Fingers crossed we'll see some "action" in S7!! :D :D

YAY! We WILL see some of that in season 7! *crosses fingers* :D

And FallenForGrissom, you are sooo right.
Bet he's one hell of a great kisser. VERY persuasive in kissing scenes :D

Can't wait to see how good Griss would be in kissing scenes -I'm sure he'd be good. Oh yeah. I mean with all the things, all his feelings for Sara that he'd been keeping inside for so long ... when it all comes out, it must be passionate and just ... EXPLOSIVE!!! ;)

:lol: :D :lol:fallenforgrissom I know show some mercy- :p love the butterfly one- very cool- and wouldn't you LOVE to see him kiss on CSI- just once? P-L-E-A-S-E--even a bug or a frog or a pig-- (just kidding on that one) :D

MORE KISSING "GUNSHY" with Diane Lane

And last but surly not least- the woman who gets to kiss him everyday-GRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: his wife

KISSING IN ROME

*DIES* That's HOTTNESS there FOR YEAH!!!!! OMG!!!! *jumps* Im in heaven yes I am. I'll never be this happy in real life no way. OMG he's hot in that picture thank you EBUZZ

When i first saw this kissing in Rome picture in the WP site i was like you desertwind...
GRRRRRRR and more GRRRRRRRRR :mad: :mad:, but now i think i got over it... :)

What i will never ever get over is how HOTTTT (and classy too :)) he looks in this pic
(well, he looks hot in all the pics really... not always so stylish :lol: - but still incredibly SEXY) :p :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back