William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only blue ... all colors look good on him...!! :D :D
And to prove that... I present my Pop Art Grissom...

(I finally reveal my exquisite talent, too bad some guy named Andie Warhol stole my idea...) :lol: :lol:
pop_art.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Nice job! :cool:

All colors sure look good on him, but CSI's atmosphere is kinda special.
A lot of blue scenes. Adds to his hottness ;)

You all know there is an art forum, please use that to display art work that you create, this isn't the thread for it. Thanks :)

OK girls, this promo pic from Spellbound is soooo incredibly hot ... don't you think? :p

Black shirt, light, look on his face, mouth, beard :rolleyes:
*oh and yeah, great quality pic too :cool:*

How can you NOT fall under the spell of The Bugman??! :eek: :D

i love grissom :D i wish he had a black shirt at the end, but this one actually was there for us to think that he was relaxed and private at that moment ;) i love the pics. oh and i think grissom is such a cute boyfriend now, i mean he is so nice, smiling and adorable!!! ;) i didn't really expect that of him. his shell kinda cracked and he is an amazing person underneath it (not that he wasn't earlier, he's just so amazing for sara!!!) :) i mean whoever he would choose, he would behave the same. remember how delicate he was toward Lady H.?? we didn't get to see a lot of him in relationship then, but now we can observe it a little longer :D i think he is hiding more emotions and feelings that anyone can think and as WP said "he's got a big heart".

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Grissom should wear a shirt with bugs all over it.
I bet he has bugs on his jammies. :p

That red shirt and the hat were like a dream come true. Great cap, oceanbirch.

I love that collage desertwind... it was made by Billy's Sunshine a few years ago when she was webmistress at the WP Attic. Brought back some memories. :rolleyes:

Did I mention I love this thread. :lol: I really wished The ending could have been him shirtless or him in a wifebeater. I begged. Who else wants to CBS about this!! Cause honestly We had alot of Hottness but we a shirt-less scene.

desertwind said:
Thank's WP_rocks---see isf you all think this is the same shirt as the last scene-in "WTG" is it or not-- :eek:
Definitely the same.

Look. This is HIS shirt, and THIS is the one he was wearing on the season finale. Same pattern. Same shirt :cool:

newflame13 said:
I really wished The ending could have been him shirtless or him in a wifebeater. I begged. Who else wants to CBS about this!! Cause honestly We had alot of Hottness but we a shirt-less scene.
Count me in :D

BTW guys, I moved my Grissom montages to the Fan art forum HERE

Hey you guys, I'm new to this thread but it looks awsome from what I have seen so far. Can't wait to see some new pics. Season finale was just so awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back