William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need him in the 52 jersey.If not he'll wear a cubs Jersey.
Perfect Girls the Jackpot Dream Yayness!!
The photos Perfect!!!
The Billy and Grissom sharing clothes YAYNESS!!! Now if only we can have a wet t-shirt and Billy's Jeans. YAYNESS!!! (You guys are tempting me to write a billy Fic LOLZ!! Must fight temptation. Aaah what am I kidding must write a fic!!)

On the question- I think after the initial shock- I'd just say- "Your fantastic" and watch his fabulous grin :phere's the one I mean- : :p and that's me not Sara :p

SEXY GRIN

I think I'd be able to utter just this: 'I love you!' hehe ;)

And then I'd just collapse :lol: *hoping, of course, that he'd pick me up ... and ... OH YEAH! hehe show me his huh 'mouth to mouth abilities' LOL

GrissomFREAK said:
Jackpot.
Grissom finding the tire marks on the side of the road.
Steps out of his car into the woods.
BAM!
Starts raining cats and dogs *poor Griss, lucky us ;)* ---> HE'S ALL WET *and VERY hot* ... beard, grey t-shirt, pants ... whew, how I would have looooved to see that!! :p :p

AWWW, now that would be a great scene *drools* :D

Jackpot.
BAM!
Starts raining cats and dogs *poor Griss, lucky us ;)* ---> HE'S ALL WET *and VERY hot* ... beard, grey t-shirt, pants ... whew, how I would have looooved to see that!! :p :p
I'd like to nominate you as a new writer for the show. If only we had a picture to go along with this :rolleyes:

Ok, picking up from where GrissomFREAK left it:

Grissom soaking wet (beard, t-shirt, jeans, cap etc.) :D,
looks around in the woods, finds a small cabin :rolleyes:,
pushes hard to open door (arm muscles show ;)), gets in, all quiet, no one's there,
feeling cold, he starts... taking off the wet clothes :eek:
first the hat ;)... then the shirt :D... then... :devil: :p :D ...
well you get the picture!! :p :p :D :D

D*** you GrissomFREAK, you started this!! :lol: :lol: :D

oceanbirch said:
Jackpot.
BAM!
I'd like to nominate you as a new writer for the show. If only we had a picture to go along with this :rolleyes:
Well, I got one. Right there in my head :D :p *and what a picture :rolleyes:

FallenforGrissom said:
Ok, picking up from where GrissomFREAK left it:

Grissom soaking wet (beard, t-shirt, jeans, cap etc.) :D,
looks around in the woods, finds a small cabin :rolleyes:,
pushes hard to open door (arm muscles show ;)), gets in, all quiet, no one's there,
feeling cold, he starts... taking off the wet clothes :eek:
first the hat ;)... then the shirt :D... then... :devil: :p :D ...
well you get the picture!! :p :p :D :D

D*** you GrissomFREAK, you started this!! :lol: :lol: :D
:lol: :lol: whoops!

We should write "Jackpot revisited" :D
I'm sure it would be successful -at least in this thread I'm sure it would :p

Billy and his sapphire blue shirt- :p a younger Grissom- wished he'd wear clothes like this on CSI- maybe next season- that vest-YUCK so bulky- :(

us2.jpg

Personally- I like him better now- a little more meat never hurt- :p here's a pic of him in Butterflied" which I thought his acting was incredible- he hadn't slept in days and the last speech-riveting- here he's so tired and so serious :cool:

butterflied2.jpg

Cuteeee WP pic desertwind :) :)!! He looks soooo young :p!
Of course he still has the baby face and the gorgeous blue eyes *deep sighs* :D :D
Ok, he gained a couple of pounds ;)... SO WHAT??? :rolleyes:....who cares??? :lol:
The Man is HOTTT !!! :D :D

Yeah, nobody cares ... I don't know for you, but personally, I think he looks like a ... teddy bear. You just wanna HUG HIM :D

He looks strong. Reassuring presence. He's so attractive. You can't really explain attraction, because it is sooo subjective ;) -he was sooo right when he said that, but God Billy's so hot :rolleyes:

H O T !! :p :p

Your not alone WPRMW. My friend actually for my B-day got me a teddy bear dressed it like Grissom. The baggy pants and the lose shirt. I had to Thank her for that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back