William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p :p :pvery nice GrissomFREAK you've out done yourself once again- ;) nice variety- my fav seasons with him were 4 and 5- with the beard-6 some-- but the ones I mentioned were awesome- :p and the rest- incredible- I keep printing these out- will soon need new color cartridges :D

hunt.jpg

I LUV the Gris & Sara one- really adorable- :pgood job--here's another one for all of you-- our "man"

THE SEXY MAN

I just got through watching "Big Middle" again- and he's so cute when he flirts with the heavyset vendor lady- and winks at her when he looks at her name tag and so coquetishly says "Regina" and cocks his head like he does- such "charm" oozing form him- :p some pics

CAT AND MOUSE

JUICY LIPS

FallenforGrissom said:
I meant... ...Sherlock's hat!!! :lol: :lol:....
....Why? What did you have in mind??? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

I prefer the Man wearing the hat.
LoveHearts.gif

Billy was oozing with so much HOTTNESS in Big Middle. The "gay" comment gets me every time. :lol: :lol:

---------------------------
Ride.jpg

No, Grissom/WP is not gay. My husband is convinced he is though.
That picture in the tight black shirt made him look different possibly older. He is still sexy! The beard just makes him look better. And he has lost weight. His face has thinned out, even since last season. The vegetarian diet must be working. That just means he'll be even better looking :)

More of "BIG MIDDLE''and NO he's NOT gay- he's been with women all his life- :p two marriages- many girlfriends- as I defend him---SCREAMS- big error on my part in stating that- but I never meant hs was-- just the pose and the way it looked- not him--SCREAMS-again :devil:

ME AND MY FLASHLIGHT

i loved the collages!!! :D

people only ONE DAY to the finale of the finales!!!! woohoo!! *dances on the bed* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back