William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched "Turning of the Screw" yesterday, and the end when he discusses rollercoaters with the park manager and tells him he just loves them for the thrill while flashing him a KILLER grin nearly had me gasping! :D Anyone maybe have a pic of thst lethal smile or even know which ep I am talking about? :confused: Pretty please? :D

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
GrissomFREAK said:
desertwind said:
Here's a picture of him Gina and his daughter Maite- see the resemblance? who's the same age as Gina- 32--and she has a baby boy- so he's grampa Billy :Dat the GG 2004 event

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ariesfire13/o1gg.jpg[/image]
desertwind, would you, by any chance, know who's the woman with them?

That's Gina in the black dress and Maite(Billy's daughter) in the black suit. :D

My god he is soooooo sexy HOT in the turquoise blue ballcap and t-shirt. :p

-------------------------
[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/csimilehigh/BP%20banners/grissomgrissom_.jpg[/image]

Evening all, I have a little update on that picture, as this was being discussed at another board last week. Desertwind, I've sent you an email ;)

The blonde in the photo, was also at the Emmy's 2003 (she is in the bottom left hand corner of this pic) if this were Billy's daughter she would've been 8 months pregnant at the time (the lady in the pic does not look pregnant, although you do hear stories :lol:), so like we said before, me and my fellow webmistresses at billypetersen.com have to say this isn't her :D

Emmy 2003 pic

Thanks for your answers, WPRMW and puppypower76 ... so we still don't know who she is :D

And guys, enough with the HOT pics -especially those from DR!! ... are you trying to kill me or what?? :eek:

GrissomFREAK we're already Dead. Remember we're in Billy Heaven.

Ain't that the truth. :lol: :lol:

GrissomFREAK said:
Yeah, well, I'm 'dead again' everytime I look at one of those pics. Billy Heaven or not :D

*sigh* :p

SWEEEEEEETTT!!!!

Thanks GrissomFREAK!
clapsmiley.gif

That's looks like Jann Carl from Entertainment Tonight doesn't it? :rolleyes:

---------------------------------
Slice.jpg

YUMMY- he's so cute in this movie- so animated :pso charming- just blew me away when I first saw it- he drinks whiskey-smokes cigars- cruses- :eek: and is a womanizer- and he SINGS :lol:not great but he can carry a tune-and is one hell of a baseball player- really good--I think this has been posted before- but shucks it's so cute :p here it is again :p

LONG GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back