William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought this was a Cool drawing. :D

----------------------------
Slice.jpg

EWWWWWWWWWWW-creepy- :( when I saw this eppy- I got the chills -and had nitemares that night-what a freak that guy was- now you've put that image into my brain again-thank's I think :lol:poor baby Grissom- his expressions on looking at this horrible drawing :(

I just watched "Dead Ringer" last night one of my favs. from S/4-really good one- the beginning with Cath and him and the music- :lol: and them all running- started off very different than the usual overview of Vegas-

THOSE YUMMY LIPS

THE PROFILE

That picture I thought was cool but at the same time it did creep me out.Cause of the fact it says in his glasses the end.It was creepy but the Guy does know how to Draw Grissom well even though he was staring at him.

desertwind said:
EWWWWWWWWWWW-creepy- :( when I saw this eppy- I got the chills -and had nitemares that night-what a freak that guy was
Do you remember his teeth? That stuck with me for a while EWWWWW

My absolute favorite Grissom outfit is the CSI vest, the t-shirt, the cap and the khakis

My life for his jacket :lol:

*I crowned him 'Hottest CSI EVER' after watching Jackpot.
The grey t-shirt was the icing on the cake :D so hot in this grey t-shirt. wew.
And the blue t-shirt, jeans and cap in Dead Ringer :rolleyes:

But well, of course, nobody NOBODY looks as good as he does in a suit ... if I were his boss, I'd send him to court every single day just to watch him in his suit :D

Here's a picture of him Gina and his daughter Maite- see the resemblance? who's the same age as Gina- 32--and she has a baby boy- so he's grampa Billy :Dat the GG 2004 event

o1gg.jpg

She has his lips. And His smile. She has her mother's hair. LOL. But Billy is Hot.
And GrissomFREAK. AMEN to the comment about you sending Grissom to court everyday. I'd hate to let him go but I love watching him leave.
The Guy can wear Jeans Well.

desertwind said:
Here's a picture of him Gina and his daughter Maite- see the resemblance? who's the same age as Gina- 32--and she has a baby boy- so he's grampa Billy :Dat the GG 2004 event

o1gg.jpg
desertwind, would you, by any chance, know who's the woman with them?

GrissomFREAK said:
desertwind said:

o1gg.jpg
desertwind, would you, by any chance, know who's the woman with them?

That's Gina in the black dress and Maite(Billy's daughter) in the black suit. :D

My god he is soooooo sexy HOT in the turquoise blue ballcap and t-shirt. :p

-------------------------
grissomgrissom_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back