William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man, i'd love to see him in a sombrero or a cat in teh hat hat

lol
he makes hats, beards, glasses, jeans, microscopes, tarantulas, jumpsuits(whatdoes he wear under his jumpsuits, i wonder...), ... look fanfreakingtabulous
feel free to add to the list, my brain is tired
;)

I'm going to post some pictures of him and his multiple partners, and the real life one [his wife] of him and KISSING scenes and who wouldn't love this
hearts.gif
... and these lucky women
126.gif

KEEP THE CHANGE

THE BEAST

AND MORE

MORE BEAST

GUNSHY

AND HER KISSING HIM

HIS GAL SARA

AND THE REAL DEAL
kiss1.gif

desertwind you threw me for a loop when your post said Sara kissing Gil.. I was thinking... when did that happen?
then I realized it was an manip ... :lol: ;)

YUP, it was, this is what happens 'when the screen goes black' :p just a quick rmeinder of the romance they've got going, but all fictional, like everything else is on CSI :eek: and all in jest, but the others were real ;)but actually fake too, all movie scenerios, only one real deal!

TV GUIDE COVER

dude, make my heart stop w/ those pics

damn, fantasy time
and that manip was pretty f-ing good!!

the one w/ his wife, seh looks like she's breaking her neck to kiss him!

love sexy kissing grissom ...with a beard... and any kind of hat...lalala

GSRfanatic25 said:
dude, make my heart stop w/ those pics

damn, fantasy time
and that manip was pretty f-ing good!!

the one w/ his wife, seh looks like she's breaking her neck to kiss him!

love sexy kissing grissom ...with a beard... and any kind of hat...lalala

Thank's so much, I appreciate your comments ;) It took along time to find all of these :eek:so it's inspiring to be complimented.. and it does look like she's [Gina] stretching her neck, but wouldn't you, for those juicy lips? and the manip.. for fun, but always hoping this will happen on CSI!

SEXY SUIT

IN THE BATHROOM

nogriss.png

those are hottt
and the first one, like he's lookin right at me
lol
i would do just about anything for those lucious lips

tmi? i apologize. i'm in a grissom mood!!!

desertwind said:
Here's some cute pic. of him and Gina, from 2004..strolling in Santa Monica ;) [very cool beach town]

HAVIN' FUN what's in the bottle Billy?

that pic is cute - the way he's linkin' up with his missus. Usually it's the gal who has her hand linked through the man's arm, good to see Billy's all for equal opportunity :lol:

Wonderful pictures everyone! I loved all "The Hat" pics and also the kissing pics. *sigh* Well a woman can dream, right?

Welcome to rhcp as well. We love having others to share in our appreciation of Billy. Thanks for jumping in right away and posting pictures!

My offering for today is just some random Billy hotness. Enjoy!

A little bit of Richard Chance to remind GrissomFreak of her TLADILA big screen experience.

Some beard action. I really miss the beard :(

Sexy in sweat and suspenders

So cool in shades

Leather is good too.

Billy and Gina Such a cute couple!

That's all for now.
Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back