Status
Not open for further replies.
rhcp said:
WOW, kissing pics - I nearly blacked out. *lol*
The one with Gina is the cutest one.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures!

Manhunter/Kiss
Manhunter

I nearly blacked out as well :cool:and yours are a treat too, thank's for the nice words
jb.png
and isn't it great that we all have the same taste, and how many men in your area look like him? here's one of my favs., he's drop dead gorgeous in this pic. his hair blending in with his beard, and the grey attire. This is how I'd like to see him look on CSI
licklips.gif

and a little analysis of his face, in one he's got the chubby cheeks, and the one I love, he doesn't :confused: think he had a bit of lipo? not a insult actually a compliment..go for it Billy ;)

PILOT

GREY ON GREY
licklips.gif
*GASP*

desert, you were right, yummmy!! especially the second one. i think he might have had something done, unless it goes along w/ slimming down. i hate to think he has though, because he is so gorgeous naturally!! and eggbe, i think their might be lil there. he's hair's a lil ruffled too...mmm... gutter time

The 2nd one is awesome. his skin so clear, and he look's so elegant
licklips.gif
and last Thurs. watched "MONSTER IN A BOX" again, and it was so great to see what we didn't know way back in Feb. tied up all the losse ends from crazy Ernie, and his scum-bag son EWWW, to the foster kids and on that little train, Natalie was one of those kids, way back on the premiere we didn't know zip! and Natalie blaming Grissom for her dad shooting himself, [pyschotic brain] and apparently going on a rampage to get Sara, because of the "only one I've ever loved" theory, in her mind :(

THE MINATURE HOUSE

GRIS AND HODGES LOOKING AT IT

GRIS AND SARA TALKING ABOUT IT

great pics des! Can't wait for S8!

ya, at the beginning of the season, I sure didn't expect what unfolded throught the season!! They sure did a great job with that!

@gilsgal, thank you for your words and your pictures! And yeah, leather is nice ;)

@desertwind, unfortunately there are not many men like Billy here :-(
I love the look of his beard and hair in your second pic. Yummy

But I don’t like the long beard he had in the middle of season 7, just too furry. *gg*

Here a few Billy pics for you ladies:

This is how I like his beard and hair Billy in black

Clean-shaven Billy is nice too Billy b/w

And here his back-side (very nice) ToLiveAndDieInLA

Here's some pictures of him and Gina last summer in Paris, "the city of lights" and he's beardless, and look's delicious :p

WALKING AND EATING

MUSEUM..GINA BEING SILLY

BILLY SO SMITTEN I looked at this pic. for a long time, and he's so enamored with her, as it should be, he look's so handsome and so young :p and they've been together for over 10 years! what does she have that I don't have, oh, I know HIM!

they almost have matching shirts on
and she looks so silly in the second pic
and you're right, he looks really smitten
great pics!!

I think the museum they are at is the Musee D'Orsay, a wonderful Paris art gallery, 2nd only to the Marmottan Monet in Paris. Well, I think so anyway, I'm sure some will make a case for some little gallery called The Louvre ;)

by the way - I think he's looking at the phone in that last picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back