Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple of him with his sunglasses. one with his beard, one without
jb.png

WATCHA YA' DOIN' BILLY?

TONGUE AND GLASSES
licklips.gif

BIG welcome rhcp
cheer.gif
what do the initials stand for? have fun and DA HAT" thank's for those :D the 'desert hat' I call it! and as usual Rocky you rock ;) I don't think I've got one pic. of him in that straw hat, so we'll see if he wears it in S/8 :confused: here's one of him with a hat from "Keep The Change" many moons ago 1992!

DAZZLING BILLY

Great pics everyone! I love Gil in that old straw hat. there's something so right about him wearing that hat, to me. Maybe because Gil wouldn't care what anyone thought, I don't know?

Anyway, I'm glad to see the hat theme already started here, so why mess with a good thing? Billy in hats it is:

The Staircase

Mmmm -Cowboy hat from Hard Promises

The fedora from Deady Currents

Scruffy and in hat from KTS. Yum! :devil:

Cowboy hat ala KTC

Ball cap and profile in KTS

CSI cap in Jackpot

^^ Speaking of the cap ... I was never able to find the exact same one he wore in Jackpot on eBay :(

I want IT

Now, of course, if I could have the guy that goes with the cap ... me even happier :D

GSRfanatic25 said:
i love it when he chews his glasses, it's kind of cheesey, but uber sexy...luck glasses
I have to agree with that.

Who had made that "I like to lick" av? I think it was Ad LOL yeah, had to be Ad. Naughty naughty :D

He likes to lick, we like to watch :p :p We have a little understanding ;)

Thankx for the warm welcome desertwind! rhcp stands for Red Hot Chili Peppers, I'm a big fan.

btw your b/w pic is great!

@gilsgal: you rock! Thank you for the nice Billy hat summary!

@GrissomFREAK: I love your Pic and I love Jackpot, one of the best episodes ever. (pure Grissom *gg*)

More Jackpot Pics:
Jackpot1
Jackpot2
Jackpot3
Jackpot4
Jackpot5
my own caps

haha great HAT pics everyone!! I don't think that there is a single hat in the world that our Man can't make look good!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back