William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:

WALKING AND EATING

MUSEUM..GINA BEING SILLY

BILLY SO SMITTEN I looked at this pic. for a long time, and he's so enamored with her, as it should be, he look's so handsome and so young :p and they've been together for over 10 years! what does she have that I don't have, oh, I know HIM!

It looks the Louvre Museum.

The Gina being silly pic... why is she looking there??? I prefer my view, thank you very much! Pert, I believe the word is! :lol: :devil:

Thank's for the thank's on the Paris pics. awesome aren't they?.. the private man having some pleasant vacation time! & I think that the Museum pic. it's not a deep explanation thing, she's just being silly, he's looking at a pic. and she's lookng under his glasses.. having fun :rolleyes:

INTENSE LOOK

Oo Paris pics.. Billy speaking French... now that's a thought. He looks so awesome in those pics, woot woot, thanks for posting them. And oooo, rhpc... those suit pics are teh sex... merci for posting them too, they're gonna keep me happy for a while. :D

ok, LemonJelly, I'll post over here about the suit p0rn :devil:
Love it.. *sigh*

rhcp your pics are ROCKIN' as well :D

GSRfanatic25 said:
i have a question about the pics of him in paris w/ his wife. who took them?

Probably the PAPARAZZI, their everywhere aren't they? on the one where they're eating, they look like their caught off guard :confused: and the 'shaving one" bye-bye-beardy :cool:

SHAVING SCENE

i guess the one of the train station or w/e does look like a long lense. i jsut thought maybe somebody on here took them. i have no idea where people find all this stuff

GSRfanatic25 said:
i guess the one of the train station or w/e does look like a long lense. i jsut thought maybe somebody on here took them. i have no idea where people find all this stuff

On where to find pictures, many, many sites have them, and on here, some are listed in the FAN SITES THREAD ;) many from the WPAP..

hunt.jpg

hhunter said:
ok, LemonJelly, I'll post over here about the suit p0rn :devil:
Love it.. *sigh*

:lol: wahey!!! Feel free to call me lemsip if you like, tis shorter. :D

GSRfanatic25 said:

If you type his name in google you'll get tons of sites like 'The William petersen appreciation site (WPAP) where there are tooooons of pictures for your viewing pleasure. :D wootwoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back