William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY PPP [perfect picture person] ;) gilsgal always a winner.. thank's, and the rest of the pics. all super
jb.png

BILLY AND GINA lucky woman!
LoveHearts.gif

Hey BPNs!
wave2smiley.gif

Excuse me for being very, very, very late....."Congrats on Page 9!!

Now my two-cents,

goodman4.jpg
Image if they sold banners like this? Would you buy one? :p

Hey WPRMW how ya' doing? long time no see :( and wouldn't that be a great over the bed poster :p thank's yummy
licklips.gif
Was that in Chicago, from "Belly of the Beast"?

STREETCAR..1984 "HEY STELLA"

all I have to say is YUMMMMYYY to both pic of Billy

WPRMW I would have one over my bed, but I don't think my hubby would appreciate it :lol: ;)

desertwind said:
Hey WPRMW how ya' doing? long time no see :( and wouldn't that be a great over the bed poster :p thank's yummy
licklips.gif
Was that in Chicago, from "Belly of the Beast"?

Howdy!
wave2smiley.gif
I recently moved, so you know how that goes. I'm still trying to settle down. :) Yep, I do believe that was in Chicago. I can see that hanging in my bedroom. Talk about sweet dreams. :p

hhunter said:
all I have to say is YUMMMMYYY to both pic of Billy

WPRMW I would have one over my bed, but I don't think my hubby would appreciate it :lol: ;)

I bet if BP was in a sports uniform he wouldn't mind. :lol:
Yeah, I think we would all have sweet hottness dreams each night. :lol:

----------------------
GBD86xox.jpg

Whines...*I WANT A BILLY BANNER!*

My DH would definitely not like that....whether Billy was in a sports uniform or not. I already drool over Billy WAY too much. Imagine having a huge, life-sized banner on my wall or ceiling. I would drown in a pool of drool and never move again. ;)

My DH is VERY perceptive. You know the picture of Chance beside his car.. the one we were drooling about on the Hotness page? I have that as my wallpaper on our laptop. He saw it, smirked at me and said., "I know why you have this picture up" I just smiled. :devil:

You'll have to excuse me today because I am at a total loss for saying anything coherent because I watched KTC last night. More jean hotness....GUH!

Jackpot jeans. I wish he wore them tighter nowadays.

*Whimper*

Back views of KTC, KTS and Jackpot.

Long gone jeans Mmmmm...

Very nice.... from KTC

I'm speechless.... :devil:

My job is done here. Have a great day everyone!!!

Is KTC Keep the Change? That's another one we can't get over here... GRRRR! I'll have to try to purchase in Vegas and get a multi regional player. WPHS is expensive!

VERY nice pics, gilsgal! ;) Aye aye aye!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back