William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone help me!!
*pretends to be a mod* Autoadmin stole it eh? :( It's because it was too big, as in megabytes. It has to be less that 20 mb. ;)
*is Eggy again*
I love this pic It's a friggin' side profile pout! :lol:

ETA: Ha! *does top of the page dance* :lol: You missed out again ams. :lol: *blows raspberry*

Oh, and Shropshire is here. :)

19ams87 seems to be working now. Usually if its the Auto-admin you would recieve a pm telling you its being pulled and why.

Nice pics Egg and Gameface :D so cute even when pouting!
and Ams Shropshire is kinda, midlands area, about an hour or so from Birmingham sorta. We're an unknown area, every time I say where i'm from everyone says "where?" >.<

Destiny It was autoadmin but there was nothing wrong with my avi, it was the same as all my others i'd had, thats why I was so confused. I changed it to the one I have now, but i'm gonna change it back to see if it happens again. :s

Ha! *does top of the page dance*
Check the other thread :devil:

Gameface Ewood Park is my idea of heaven :D Who do you support? Manc right? Congrats on winning the title, thank god it wasn't Chelsea.

My, how OT. *gets back on topic* ok, so, Billy's hot right?!
*dies* smirking Billy.

Ahhh teh wink and smirk sensor is going overload. I love Big Middle, Billy winks are to die for. Billy spitting ketchup is also another weekness. Anyone got a pic of that?! Hot. :lol:

ETA - WPAP is down :(

ETA - WPAP is down :(

I've been trying all morning to get on to get some pics, but I can't get on, glad it's not just my computer, but really gutted as well. :( Didn't it say something about changing servers though? I can't remember if it was that site or another one. :confused:

19ams87 said:
Destiny It was autoadmin but there was nothing wrong with my avi, it was the same as all my others i'd had, thats why I was so confused. I changed it to the one I have now, but i'm gonna change it back to see if it happens again. :s
Okay if it continues you can contact either QSF for a complaint, there is a thread in there already but its not to my knowledge on the first page. OR you can contact Antony he is the Tech guy, it could be something simple.

ooooo thanks grissoms gurl you made my morning :D

I love the muscle pic ...oh so hot :D
and the BUTT SLAP ~~so cute, talk about fannysmakin'

Destiny it's ok, me and Eggy figured what it was, my avi was too big, s'ok, sorted it all out now. :D Thanks anyways.

Back to Big Middle, a truely underated episode, purely for G hotness. So hot in this ep. UFF!

Wink. Man I love it when he winks. Hmmm. :devil:

grissoms_gurl said:
hmm.. Big Middle eh?
For you hhunter!!
the butt slap!
the tickler!
the muscle.. and the tongue!
the hottness!

VERY KISSABLE.. "BM" great ep.
kiss1.gif

and in honor of him singing tonight at the CUBS game!

GO CUBBIES

grssom89 where about you from?

Love that promo you posted, they all look so damn good there. Marg doesn't look like Marg though. :s

How'd y'all like my new avi? << I dids it alls by self! :D

*sings* Retuuuurn of the hat! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back