William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
eggbe4thechicken said:
Oh, yeah baby. Perfectly cleanshaven. Notice the used to be cute, i.e. season 1 to 3, then now (cleanshaven) handsome and still cute. That's right GameFace show the beardless love. :lol:

Dangerously low, no? :lol:

The nice problem is, even though I prefer him sans beard, I can see the benefit of him with beard :D Best of both worlds, thats what I want!

Oh, and egg, that picture :eek: lovely

YUMMY, their so dreamy and sexy, and draw you in
licklips.gif

INTENSE.. and a bit scary

I think I might call it a night in a minute, it's nearly 3am over here!
LJ you live in England? Me too. I go to bed most nights at 3, 2 if I'm being good. :lol: No joke. :rolleyes:

Perfect pics guys. :p

with him in bed..with gawd knows who
Was it Kim Greist? I still haven't seen that movie, I have it on my computer at the moment. :lol: Takes me ages to watch movies, I always get distracted, taken me 3 days to watch Gia. :lol:

umm, here's a piccy :)

I live in the UK as well egg, in Manchester. Although, I don't tend to stay up so late! But I do get up at daft o'clock.

Thanks for the welcomes hhunter and missmonk :)

And Egg I am in England, in Shropshire to be exact. :D Yeah I don't tend to go to bed untill around 2 or 3 either, especially now i'm on exam leave so get ot have some lie ins, hehe! Nice pic btw! :p

What awesome pic! :lol: I think it's great the Brits are taking over, usually on messageboards we're outnumbered by everyone else, now we're fighting back! :devil:

so cuuute

Thanks for that Egg you know how to please a gal...yeaaaah.

Yo Lemon, wheres Shropshire?! Sorry my geography sucks. Gameface you're near me! I'm in Blackburn.

BEH, my avi's died. I don't understand :s I got a mail about it but my avi was the same as all the other ones i've had. Someone help me!! I'll try another avi but I loved that one I had. Mod's please help me i'm well confused :(

Go team Brit!!

I just chose a pic at random from my huuuuge collection. Here it is. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back