William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this pic but it looks like he has a bit of his beard missing - quoted from ams

Maybe Sara had a practice swing before Fallen Idols! :lol:

Maybe Sara had a practice swing before Fallen Idols!
Was she hammered at the time?! Oh crap, just realised what I said, didn't mean that as an insult to Sara lol, I totally forgot about her drinking thing..but stiill, can you imagine the scene?!
'Ehhhy, Grissshom, leemie shave yea beard baaaabeeeee! Weee, looka zeee razshor, shineeeey' LOL, couldn't resist.

Hello, my name is Billy and i'm so normal it hurts :devil: :p Wuv you Billy.

And how cool is that bedroom, looking out onto the ocean, how romantic! Awwwhh. He had a beach house is TL&DILA too, grrr I want one.
Yeah! I want one too. Instead I have a little boxy room, and when I go to uni in Sept it's gonna be even more boxy! :lol: Crap I haven't sent off the accommodation form! :eek:

Does anyone have Billy as thier background on thier phone?
:rolleyes: I haven't done that yet...have I told you the story about my phone? :lol: It got run over! Seriously. :lol: Properly mangled, so what did eggy do? She fixed it. :lol: It was totally beaten up, the camera didn't work anymore, the flip didn't work (as in when you ended a call it wouldn't go on standby), and it had no aerial, but if I stood in the right places I got signal, so I could still make calls and send messages! I'm good at fixing things you see, it was just a matter of putting things back together in the right order. :lol: A year later I got a new phone, but I spend so much time oggling over Billy that I haven't gotten around to pimping up my phone. :lol:

Wow that was off topic. :rolleyes:

here's a pic from the CSI Museum Expierence last week in Chicago
:lol: Look at marg! Seriously it's just a bit of tape, it's not going to break your nails! :lol: Look at Wallace, he's like I'm the best tape cutterer. :lol:

Maybe Sara had a practice swing before Fallen Idols!
:lol: Rumour has it that she actually shaved the whole of his beard! I can't believe he would trust someone with his perfect face! What if she'd nicked him? :eek:

mmm, picture.

HEY, girlies,, don't forget he's singing this week. at the CUBS game..May 30, a night time game! I'm watching.. he'll probably sing TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME he sings Ok, not a great voice, but he can carry a tune ;)[and no, not in a bucket] :D here's him singing at the Wrigley Field VIP area, with Gina taking his picture.. AHHH :cool:

SING YOUR HEART OUT BILLY

Nice shot eggy MMMM.. and the 'shaving scene' :p

intimatelypy7.gif

awwww, thats cute. he looks cute in the white coat. but thats cute that he cuddles the doggy...i wish i was the doggy lol.

Rumour has it that she actually shaved the whole of his beard! I can't believe he would trust someone with his perfect face! What if she'd nicked him?

Can you imagine?? Turning up for work at being told, 'oh, yeah, by the way, you are gonna shave Billy's beard off and stroke his face, touch his cheek and rub your thumb against his ear...'

And this woman wants a reputed payrise????!!!

I. Would. Do. It. For. Nothing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ETA - No, seriously... really... nothing. Ansolutely nothing. Nada. Nothing.

especially ams where did you find that and with the BEARD??
The one where it looks like he has a bit missing?! It was on the WPAP galley under Misc. Zexy isn't it?! :p

Can you imagine?? Turning up for work at being told, 'oh, yeah, by the way, you are gonna shave Billy's beard off and stroke his face, touch his cheek and rub your thumb against his ear...'
Oh that happens to me every week...yeah, course it does. If only eh?

I. Would. Do. It. For. Nothing.

ETA - No, seriously... really... nothing. Ansolutely nothing. Nada. Nothing.
Me two, on that note, i'd do it if someone said, we'll reposess your house and all your possessions. I'd be like 's'ok, bring on Billy, and take away my house!'

Hullo Mr Tongue! :p

YIPEE, lemon fabulous.. THANK'S.. that hair. I tired to run my fingers through it, but got bruised knuckles :D and the eyes, the shape..the size.. the color, the eyelashes, the expressions
141aj.gif

INTENSE

I'm soooo stopping myself from hugging my computer screen right now, that pic you posted is uber nice desert nice choice i adore his eyes too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back