William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in LONDON.. in my mind..does that count?
Can I swap with you?! You can have Blackburn and i'll have Vegas?! Lol. Be a change for us both lol.

Who's the cutest? Grissom definatly but I Gary Sinise is well hot too. Love him, terrific actor but i'll ssh now.

Billy was playing slots at the airport waiting for his plane!
I suck at slots, I just don't understand them, but I whoop ass at poker :p let me take your money :p

And he has a Cubs shirt wi his name on the back!
SQUEEEE! I'm sat here with my Rovers shirt with my second name on the back :D :D :D is it wrong that that made me so happy?! :D

BRITFAAAAN Happy Birthday my dear! *waps out phone and begins to text* Weeee! Happy Birthday chuckadoodle. *throws a coupla quid BFs way* have a beer on me! :D

*sigh* could he get any cuter?

I aim to please :D loverly isn't it.

Woo woo, got my CSI game through off ebay today, i'm off to play! WEE!

I love everingthing on that picture
hart.gif
warm.gif

wow great pics of Billy at the game
I *sigh* missed it, I thought he was singing in the 'seventh inning stretch' instead of the opening :(

and desertwind the Cubs played the Marlins NOT the Mariniers :lol: [ I'm sure I would have seen it on TV here since I live outside of Seattle :lol: ]

BRITFAAAAN Happy Birthday my dear! *waps out phone and begins to text* Weeee! Happy Birthday chuckadoodle. *throws a coupla quid BFs way* have a beer on me!

Thank you for 'wapping out your mobile' for me, my dear, (hee hee!) but it's my birthday tomorrow, June 1st. 3 and a bit more hours and wap away! :lol:

Spending my last night as a 33 year old with Billy and a beer. Deadly Currents! Mmmmmm! Yum!!!

So sophisticated. Much nicer hat too!

Rocky11 said:
:D More cubs
warm.gif

Thank's Hottie_Cath and Rocky he was so cute, wasn't he.. I have the same pictures, but you girls beat me to it! I LUV the 1st one that sly grin! I was so awe struck on watching him live! what a sweeheart, and hhunter I know it was the Marlins, a slip of the fast-fingers ;) here's one of him from 2005 singing up on the mound, with his 'beard' and his cute bow-legs.. and funky sandles :lol:

SWEET HOME CHICAGO

yes those are great pictures thanks Hottie

desertwind I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. :lol: ;)

This is for you britfan because you are now 'begotten' with Billy again

Happy Birthday

happybirthdaysmiley.gif
to BRITFAN
drinks.gif
10cakecp.gif
so now you've got donuts..drinks [of you're choice] and CAKE and one of my fav. pictures of the "MAN' for you
licklips.gif

1112385859-00.jpg
and he says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to you & KISSES
kiss1.gif

eggbe4thechicken said:
^You dissin' the hat? :lol:

Always. :lol:

Thank you for the pics! I feel the love! I am jumping on the bed as we speak. My dog is a bit bewildered!

Grissoms gurl, love ya too! Thank you! The pic on the 'birthday' link... *swoon* and *drool* with more than a hint of *thud*! You have my hair colour right for the hug pic (I would be totally incapable of typing should I have been manhandled like that by Billy...) but I am only a dominatrix with 11-16 year old kids who piss me off! :lol: :lol: :lol: (and his Hotness, should he ever hug me in that fashion *flexes whip* ;)

And Windy!!! Yay for the cake and Yay for the Billster! Is it one of those really nice doughnuts from Crispy Creme? With choccie icing on top and custard yumminess in the middle?? They are gorgeous! Billy in doughnut form!! Had one in Circus Circus last year!

Thanks, GameFace! What a cheeky little smirk there! Oh, how I love cheeky, quirky, smirky William/Grissom!! My personal little weakness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back