William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shots girls
jb.png
here's some pics from his favorite movie, [he said that in his HBO interview] "LONG GONE".. he kicks it in this playing his favorite game "baseball' pitches.. hits and runs.. and drinks whiskey.. smokes cigars.. swears alot, chases women,& sings :eek: is a young stud, he's good!

OPEN SHIRT..AMD THAT SEXY LOOK

OLD TRUCK..1987

THAT SMILE

TIGHT JEANS

THE TONGUE ACTION
licklips.gif

^I think I watched that interview too. I can't remember it very well though. Is it on the WPAP?

Great pics Windy.
Another from Long Gone

Sneaky Shot :lol:

She got friggin' roses :eek: He's such a nice guy. They're in Italy, he's all zexy, gave her flowers, bet he spoke italian at one point and he's wearing a tee. *pouts* Man and he was only...that far away. Well not as close as Jorja was last summer. :( Although I think I would have died if I had seen her. :lol: Plus I don't think I'd know where to start in London to look for her. :rolleyes:

One last photo:
I wish I was a dog :rolleyes:

*moans* Yeah but when he grew the beard he was rugged and manly. I thought it made him a lil cheekier aswel, which is always good.

Nice pic Egger, I knew there was a reason that blue was my fave colour ;) And how cool is that bedroom, looking out onto the ocean, how romantic! Awwwhh. He had a beach house is TL&DILA too, grrr I want one.

Does anyone have Billy as thier background on thier phone? I do, and it's this one, minus the ladys head. I dunno why but it's one of my all time favourite Billy pics. Notice the beard. Dammit, we should have a beard smiley! :eek:

*dances* HELL YEAH WPRMW! Ya got that right! I really want him to grow the beard back but Gina doesn't like it! Why not is anyones guess :s lol. Stubble is one of the greatest specticles in the universe. Billy's beard is the 8th wonder of the world, shaving it off is like pushing over the leaning tower of Piza. Criminal :devil:

great pic WPRMW I want the beard and the leather jacket
he's HOT HOT HOT there :devil:

OT-Have fun on your trip :D :cool:

You i've done that so many times, sometimes at work, we get kicked out of our bays while someone looks for medical notes, we have nothing else to do apart sit around and wait for them to come out, que me oogling my phone and watching CSI vids on my iPod. Once I sat there for half an hour thinking someone was still in my bay, needless to say, they weren't LOL. Amusing. I was just sat there on my own gazing at my iPod and smiling LOL. Ahem. Good job my boss didn't find me or else it woulda been smacked bot bot time for Amy.

Love this pic but it looks like he has a bit of his beard missing :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back