William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh! Rocky! Thank you! Hard Promises... *drools* My absolute fave Billy film! All fit and fun. Fwoar!

Not seen Long Gone. Is it a goody? Not available here. Boo!

Ohhh he's perfecto in LT&DILA, think it's the character that I lurve. I watched it last night and I just love the bit when that woman says to him 'what would you do if I stopped giving you info?' 'Have your P.O revoked' and she says somethin back and he just looks at her, zips his jacket up, and walks out! He's so cocky, angry and arrogant in it, why am I attracted to that guy so much?! Because he's so hot I believe would be the correct answer yes?!

Is Hard Promises available over here BF? Didn't think it was.

:eek: Sexy
smiley_hearteyes.gif

britfan said:
Not seen Long Gone. Is it a goody? Not available here. Boo!
Not available anywhere, I'm afraid. Got my copy on eBay but it's bootleg -from TV or something like that. Wish this film had a proper release on DVD. It's pretty good :cool:

Look what you missed :D :eek:

Long gone will be released on DVD ! But there is no date yet. It was mentionned on the WPAP site ;). But I guess it will be only for zone 1.

Thanks des!! I love the last one!! He was so adorable in that last scene! "I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion." that is SO Grissom :lol:

wow.....he's soo goregous...such a nice smooth chest....*drools* that definatly makes my teeth feel better *giggeles* he must wax his chest often..alot of clips i've seen him in he's hairless! poor guy that must hurt. ok. thanks for sharing guys.

grissoms_gurl said:
Thanks des!! I love the last one!! He was so adorable in that last scene! "I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion." that is SO Grissom :lol:

I know, great line.. and so Grissom ;)another one from that ep.. and he is hairless, chest wise naturally, I always thought it was a bit odd, with his full head of curly hair, his thick beard, and his long thick black eyelashes, no hair on his chest :eek: I'll take him anyway
hug.gif
I took my new TV Guide in some of my places I service, and one girl said "lord he's good-looking" and said "how old is he"? I go "how old do you think he is? she goes "oh, about 45" I go "no, he's 54" she said "wow he look's great" ;)

HAPPENSTANCE

MissMonk said:
wow.....he's soo goregous...such a nice smooth chest....*drools* that definatly makes my teeth feel better *giggeles* he must wax his chest often..alot of clips i've seen him in he's hairless! poor guy that must hurt. ok. thanks for sharing guys.
I think that's because he's pretty much hairless :D

^I don't think I can jump this high.
Fascinating. *blink*
he's well jumpy in that film ain't he. All energetic, can you imagine Grissom jumping over his desk and sprinting down to the tox lab to see Hodges?! LOL.

Billy's the same age as my dad, couple months younger. Now that scares me. Oh well, he could be 9000 and if he still looked/acted like he does, I wouldn't care, still lurve him.

Affirmative, he has no chest hair. At least he doesn't have a hairy back!

Rocky11 said:
:eek: Sexy
smiley_hearteyes.gif

Whoa! Rocky! That is even better than Long Gone! Where did you get the picture form? It looks like the CSI museum that he just opened. Are there any more? That has so made my day!

he's well jumpy in that film ain't he. All energetic, can you imagine Grissom jumping over his desk and sprinting down to the tox lab to see Hodges?! LOL.
Omg. I think I would just die of laughter. :lol: Didn't he bust his knees though? :(
Billy's the same age as my dad, couple months younger. Now that scares me.
You think that's scary? My dad's 46. :lol: Oh, and my Grandmother only lived till she was 56 and my Granddad till he was 54. We have a short lifespan in my family. :rolleyes: But it doesn't matter because Billy's hot! :lol:

Someone request museum pics? :rolleyes:

Here you go :)
Marg is such a girl. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back