William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Re: William/Grissom Pic thread #11

Great mish-mash of him, the 'his favorite shirt' seems like:eek: thank's gilsgal And from [and I've got most of his movies] this is his greatest acting role, you all must see it:thumbsup: THE YOUNG KENNEDYS OF MASSACHUSETTS

kmcover.jpg

CIRCA 1930's

DORKY GLASSES

DORKY HAT

As promised here's some caps for "FEAR" he's so good, a husband and father, who's hunted and threatned by creepy Mark Walhberg, because he toled him to stay away from his daughter. He's so menacing, and scary~Also in it are Amy Brennamen, Alyssa Milano, and Reese Witherspoon~

fearall.jpg

HIM AND CREEP BOY

SITTING SMILING

THAT INCREDIBLE FACE

For all you fans who are star-struck, by his performance in "LONG GONE" his favorite movie as he stated in the "Bob Costas" interview on HBO. He laughes when he talks about his films saying "they went straight to video jobs":lol: 1987, 22 years ago, so young so slim, so cute:p

HAT, OPEN SHIRT

OLD VAN

SMILING

TIGHT JEANS

THE TONGUE

Thanks for the adorable, sexy, phenomenally wrong pictures, GG and Bestie :) Here are a couple....(Would you believe I have 2 glasses of chardonnay in me? WOW...Happy me ;p) T-I-P-S-Y :) The pics are 'Blackbird' promotional photos :) Very much hotness...particularly with his HAND on her ARM! God I would die...

Billy and Mattie in Blackbird 2009

Billy and Mattie 2

Great pictures everyone thank's:bolian: here's a couple of caps from "TOYD" He look's great with the lt. brown hair, my preference is the dark curls and dark beard
141aj.gif

THAT FACE

WHAT?

I'M SERIOUS

Last edited:
Back