William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Re: William/Grissom Pic thread #11

PLG: Actually it's the John Hancock Tower ;)

GAAAH. It's SUCH a gorgeous, crystal clear, SEXY SEXY picture!! God....Heck, even Ash told me last night when we were talking that she wasn't a fan of him being so white (beard/hair) but she liked the pic! Mr. Sexy gets 'em no matter what ;)

It's killing me.

I agree with CSIz. He's the same colour as the background! Snow and grey! But I have to admit, that pic on the tram lines with the city backdrop behind him... utterly. Gorgeous.

I think it's the John Hancock Tower we went up, PLG. The weird one like a walkie talkie?

Aaand......'The Sedation' picture.....Cos that's exactly what you'd have to do to me before you let him near me in that outfit...lest I jump him.... :devil: :devil:

You'd HAVE to sedate me before he walked anywhere NEAR me in that....

Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans.... GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! You would have to fight me off first, Crim!! And I'm bigger than you!! I am drooling and Phwoaring at all at once... Sexy beast!

Incidentally, that's what I imagine him dirty dancing with me in!!! Need a lie down. 'Scuse me.....

PLG: Actually it's the John Hancock Tower ;)

GAAAH. It's SUCH a gorgeous, crystal clear, SEXY SEXY picture!! God....Heck, even Ash told me last night when we were talking that she wasn't a fan of him being so white (beard/hair) but she liked the pic! Mr. Sexy gets 'em no matter what ;)

It's killing me.

I agree with CSIz. He's the same colour as the background! Snow and grey! But I have to admit, that pic on the tram lines with the city backdrop behind him... utterly. Gorgeous.

I think it's the John Hancock Tower we went up, PLG. The weird one like a walkie talkie?

Aaand......'The Sedation' picture.....Cos that's exactly what you'd have to do to me before you let him near me in that outfit...lest I jump him.... :devil: :devil:

You'd HAVE to sedate me before he walked anywhere NEAR me in that....
Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans.... GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! You would have to fight me off first, Crim!! And I'm bigger than you!! I am drooling and Phwoaring at all at once... Sexy beast!

Incidentally, that's what I imagine him dirty dancing with me in!!! Need a lie down. 'Scuse me.....

It is a VERY sweet baby Jesus & the orphans moment!!! :devil::drool: GAAAAH. It's KILLING ME!! I swear to Mary I have dreams about that man in a suit...a NICELY fitting one, not the t-shirt & jacket (although I do think that gig is highly sexy in its own way) thing....GAH. I WISH he knew what he did to us in those clothes!

I'll fight ya off girl! I'm surprisingly tough & enduring for my size!!! LOL I grew up with 3 boys in the house so I can hold my own ;) :lol: Bwahahhaha....

I thought it was the Sears Tower too, at first, but then I realized "Uh, no, that ain't it" LOL Honest mistake ;)

Have a Billylicious day, ladies! I had class & now I'm writing :)

Some more caps from CSI with Gil and his team
woo.gif

WARRICK..GIL..NICK..SARA

FUN AND LOATHING S/4

11 ANGRY JURORS S/4

HOMEBODIES

Last edited:

I realize this is a double post, Destiny, please understand, but I was so excited to find this, I had to post it, see he's in Vegas, and partying with his peeps:cool: I knew it, and what else is he doing? hopefully the WPAP will have more photos to show at a later date:bolian:
woo.gif

PARTY TIME IN VEGAS Sept. 12~

Last edited:
Back