William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Re: William/Grissom Pic thread #11

Nice pics Des!!! Billy really deserved an Emmy for "For Warrick". Every time I watch it, I get choked up watching Grissom fighting his emotions. And thanks for posting some pics too Crim :)

Anyway, I found some cool pics that were taken for TV Guide Cover of Billy and Marg. Both look amazing in them. There's also some random Billy hotness as well.

Billy and Marg

Billy and Marg2

Billy and Marg3

All Dressed Up

Sexy in Grey

Blue Boy

Could he be any handsomer? [is that a word?] damn
love-1.gif
thank's gilsgal when is your road trip happening?

TV GUIDE

BIG SHOTS

FINGERS

GIL AND GREG

SUSPICIOUS

PUZZELED

Last edited:

Thank's CSIz see hairless, but so nice anyway, thank's, and your review on WPAP awesome:bolian: and gilsgal nice caps, can't wait to hear you review on his play. Stay safe and have fun, and hope you get his autograph :p

some beardless caps
jb.png

LAB RATS

HAPPENSTANCE
licklips.gif

BURN OUT

PENSIVE

Bestie: I LOVE the 'Cubs New Starting Pitcher' one....I only wish!! We'd get our Cubbies & Billy fix all in one place ;)

I am in looooooooooove with the picture of Billy & Gina from Cannes....I wish they'd have smiled, but it's still so old school classy & cute :)

Here's my contribution for tonight, ladies...yes, only one cos this picture LITERALLY makes me whimper...ya'll think I'm jokin....

Billy in all his black & white sexiness in an Emmy Ad

Ok, fine..one more.

SO sexy I think there are tears in my eyes...

(YES, that one makes me moan, too)

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv354/billyfan15/f_CSIV615RV01m_289d8b2.jpg

Cubs New Starting Pitcher

I'm sure somebody has pointed this out before -- but in case nobody has -- do you see the shirt he's wearing under the Cubs jersey? It's that blue and white thing he wore in the bedroom scene with Jorja, when he was theorizing, as Grissom, about how he'd like to die. I've seen this shirt in other photos of him, too.

Sure does like it.

I find details like this fun.

Awwwwww, thanks for the beautiful pictures, GG :) He's so gorgeous...it should SO be illegal...I love the one of he & Gina in Italy- amazingly gorgeous :)
I'll dig some up & post them soon :)

Back