William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

I wish I could join you. I'm back at school now. The Leadership and Vile Deputy Headteacher have absolutely no idea what they are doing, they've just tried to dump someone else's job onto me and I've told Deputy Vile where to stick it!!

I could really do with expressing myself in a long list of expletives...:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

want Long Gone Billy!!

^Wow, that sucks. Sounds like you really should've joined me then lol. Think happy thoughts...think Long Gone Billy.:devil::devil: Well, after watching it yet again, I think I've fell in love for the uptenth time.:drool: He is just sooo hot, sexy, gorgeous, adorable, do I really need to go on cause we could be here awhile. Remember that scene when he gets hit with the pitch and when he finally opens his eyes, have you ever seen prettier blue eyes than his at that moment? Just beautiful:luvlove:...and do I need to mention that fine chest of his that he so wonderfully bares throughout the movie? YUM!!:drool::drool::drool:

I wish I could join you. I'm back at school now. The Leadership and Vile Deputy Headteacher have absolutely no idea what they are doing, they've just tried to dump someone else's job onto me and I've told Deputy Vile where to stick it!!

I could really do with expressing myself in a long list of expletives...:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

want Long Gone Billy!!

I just want Billy in general :devil: Goood....I'm so very lucky I had a small amount of sense and my bestest bud Ashley to keep me from jumping that man onstage...GOD it was SO tempting. I have NEVER been more shameless in my life....EESH. Ooh....*has Blackbird side/rear flashbacks* Those are happy :drool::devil:

Ok, ok, fine, I"ll behave ;p

bf: just handle it like Will Graham would.....with much anger.

I've had that today! I could really do with picking Deputy Vile up by the scruff of the neck and throwing her into a car windscreen... preferably with someone driving it at 60mph straight at her!

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Blackbird Billy, his back under my hand and the squeeeee in the back alley behind the bins seems so so far away...

This is from the ENTERTAINMNET WEEKLY MAGAZINE from a few months back, some cool comments from Laurence Fishburne, and Billy~

When LF first came on the he set, the 47 yr. old rode his motorcycle to work, and on the first day and was clutching his helmet during a meeting with the writers He said "I'm kinda of nervous and I'm just hanging on to this for comfort" The challenge of taking over William Petersen's, made me a bit nervous Gil was a character that was so likeable, "Billy was the daddy of the whole thing and daddy was leaving and her comes Uncle Fish, alot of people didn't know what to expect". It certainly didn't help that Fishburne's 1st two episodes contained a complex web of sub-plots involving an incarcerated serial killer, multiple victims, another serial killer [this one the copycat of the first guy], concert ticket stubs, a kidnapping, the moon's trajectory on a specific night in June--ugh, even Petersen admits it was a complicated way to introduce their latest recruit, "I was concerned the audience would get lost", Petersen says. Bit I think in terms of LF coming in, we did it right"

Last edited:
I've had that today! I could really do with picking Deputy Vile up by the scruff of the neck and throwing her into a car windscreen... preferably with someone driving it at 60mph straight at her!

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Blackbird Billy, his back under my hand and the squeeeee in the back alley behind the bins seems so so far away...

That. Is. A. Beautiful. Sentence.

Wow.

I'd love to do the same to Financial Aid. My classes start TOMORROW & they want 3 different forms before they disperse my Financial Aid to me! AUGH. I NEED BOOKS PEOPLE!!!!!!!! :scream::scream:
Maybe if I bring Billy with me it'd help? :thumbsup:

Blackbird Billy is indeed TOO far away :( God I can't wait for Endgame.

THANK YOU, plg :) You are so sweet & SO know how to make me SMILE after a long day of classes & financial aid frustration....THANKS! Billy looks absolutely beautiful. I'm excited to see him next year!
CRIMINAL JUSTICE ROCKS!!!!

These are ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY'S picks for best Grissom episodes:thumbsup:

FUR AND LOATHING S/4
A dead man wearing a raccoon suit prompts Grissom and his cohorts to investigate a freaky fringe sector of society called Plushies and Furries. Grissom's straight face as he questions someone in a full-on horse costume is hilariously priceless~

BUTTTERFLIED S/4
A sleep-deprved Grissom is forced to face his feelings for his co-worker Sara, when one of the victims of a gruesome double murder-killed at the hands of an embittered ex-boyfirend who just happens to be a doctor-looks eerily like Sara~

GRAVE DANGER S/5
Quentin Tarantino directed this edge-of-you-seat two parter in which Grissom and his team race against the clock to find Nick who's been buried alive. Touchingly, Grissom assumes the role of a father figure by calling Nick "Pancho"-his childhood nickname~

DEAD DOLL S/8
NO rest for the big guy! Grissom dashes to find his beloved Sara-who's been kidnapped and hidden under an abandoned car by the Minature Serial Killer. The best moment is unspoken, when a relieved Gil gazes into Sara's eyes, as a helicopter lifts them to safety~

FOR WARRICK S/9
After he's shot by a dirty cop, Warrick dies in Grissom's arms. Later, Gil delivers a restrained, but heartbreaking eulogy at his funeral, For crying out loud, TV Academy-what more has the Emmy-free Petersen gotta do to win your love and affection:klingon:

Last edited:
Now, you know you've made it big when you get put on a huge banner for everyone to see.:lol: That's awesome. Thanks for sharing, plg. You know with Billy, bigger is always better.;)

Well, he may not have won over the Emmy hot shots, but he's definately got our love and affection!:adore: We know he's THE MAN.:thumbsup:

He's DEFINITELY ALWAYS and forever got my love & affection....Body if he wants it. :devil: LOL

PLG: he definitely needs a giant poster....*yells* SOMEONE GET ON THAT!!!!* Although the banners outside Steppenwolf are very tasteful and classy...as always, I'm sure :) It's making me VERY VERY excited for Endgame next year!!!!! *SQUEE*

GOD that man is so gorgeous....I think I'm going to die...CLEARLY today is a Billy rant day..*GAH* Sorry, I have Billy entertainment on and it's SO getting to me today! (Not like it doesn't always, lol) Oh, and before I shut up: BILLY with a CHAINSAW....HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. IT's SO hot.

Last edited:
CSIz... Where. Did. You. Get. That. Avi????? D to the R to the OOOOOOOL!!! Goud Lord above! I LOVE that bit. You're cruel! Want to lick your avi!!

Have you seen the pic on WPAP of him with Marg H? Rofl!! He has this knack of just looking like Benny Hill! Naughty, smutty little boy with very transparent thoughts of filth! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here you go! Such a naughty boy. Courtesy of WPAP.

http://http://billypetersen.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/luxury-las-vegas-may-09_0004.jpg

CSIz... Where. Did. You. Get. That. Avi????? D to the R to the OOOOOOOL!!! Goud Lord above! I LOVE that bit. You're cruel! Want to lick your avi!!

Have you seen the pic on WPAP of him with Marg H? Rofl!! He has this knack of just looking like Benny Hill! Naughty, smutty little boy with very transparent thoughts of filth! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here you go! Such a naughty boy. Courtesy of WPAP.

http://http://billypetersen.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/luxury-las-vegas-may-09_0004.jpg

Notice he ONLY gets those thoughts when he's with MARG :devil::drool: LOVE it.

LOVE your comment you crazy girl!
I'm going to go off and have naughty thoughts now :devil::drool:

Hey, love, your link won't work because you probably bookmarked it to the old site, and any links you have to the 'old' WPAP won't work anymore :( Just FYI :)

Back