William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

I think he only gets those thoughts when he's with his wife Gina:rolleyes: he's friends with the whole cast, and some wording is raunchy:wtf:

CSIz... Where. Did. You. Get. That. Avi????? D to the R to the OOOOOOOL!!! Goud Lord above! I LOVE that bit. You're cruel! Want to lick your avi!!
Hehehe, I thought you might like that. What can I say, I just couldn't resist and it's totally lickable.:devil: I'm on a Long Gone high right now.:drool:

Oh, I just love that pic of him and Marg! I agree with what you said about his smirk lol. That look can only mean one thing.:devil:

I can't get on a Long Gone high as I can't get beyond his batting practice with Jamie without having a lady flush and having to switch it off so I can have a cup of tea and a sit down; to come round!! :devil: :guffaw:

I think he only gets those thoughts when he's with his wife Gina:rolleyes: he's friends with the whole cast, and some wording is raunchy:wtf:

Windy, my darling, I would be awfully obliged if you could show me the use of my 'raunchy' language, and I will remove it, forthwith. Thank you, so much.

I can't get on a Long Gone high as I can't get beyond his batting practice with Jamie without having a lady flush and having to switch it off so I can have a cup of tea and a sit down; to come round!! :devil: :guffaw:

Windy, my darling, I would be awfully obliged if you could show me the use of my 'raunchy' language, and I will remove it, forthwith. Thank you, so much.

HA! I LOVE you.

I'm on a HUGE (is it ever not?!) Billy high today.....GAH. :drool::devil:
I had SO many Blackbird butt/profile flashbacks today- SOME of which took place DURING class....GAAAAH!!!! It's insane....I'm getting the perfectly fitted pair of black pants, the buttons on the pockets.....:devil: God I need to shut up.
Anyhoo, WHO is going to Endgame next year!?!? The HYPE is HIGH now that the banners are up and Billy's gorgeous mug has been plastered on them as "COME SEE THIS PLAY I'M IN IT!!" I'm PSYCHED!

Ya know, I still don't how I can get through that? I must have more self control than what I thought.:lol: And people, that ain't easy considering the situation and the man involved.:drool: Of course, I didn't say how long it took me to get to the point where I can make it all the way through.:lol:

Oh, oh, oh, I'm pretty sure I'm going my dear friend Amb, but you already knew that....and what are you talking about, you're always on a Billy high.:lol:

While straighting up my desk area I came across this article from a ways back but still revelvant to the power/impact that WP had as Grissom on this great show:p

FORENSIC FASCINATION

Who would have thought crime scene investigation could be so ..sexy?
WILLIAM PETERSEN who stars as the work-a-holic, bug-loving Gil Grissom in CBS's "CSI":He is surprised to find he's become something of a "hottie" since the show first debuted in 2000, and quickly became the NO. 1 drama. "We thought we would have a niche audience of loyal viewers like "X-Files" or "West Wing", but we have a huge audience that crosses all kinds of boundries. It's unique and bizarre, Petersen told the Philadelphia Enquirer. "I assume that part of it is due to the quality of the show and the characters and their chemistry" said Petersen. "People like the way it twists and turns on itself. Each week is a puzzle, a really well done puzzle. Petersen seems surprised by the shows rabid female fans. "I wonder how many woman would want to wallow around in maggot farms at night, he says, because that's all Grissom could give them. women think "Boy could I make improvements on this guy, yeah like starting with that formaldehyde smell".....Hurry back Billy see ya' soon:bolian:

post-8-1085568871.gif

Last edited:
Trivial thought for the day: After reading here that others like the movie, "The Beast," I ordered it from Netflix. I just finished watching it.

Hmm...not a great movie, though I thought WP did a good job with what he had to work with. Kind of campy -- I laughed at the "scary" scenes, but I really enjoyed it overall.

Of course, that beard -- God, there is really nobody who wears one better! But of course, everyone here already knows that. :)

He does in fact wear a beautiful beard, and the movie is cheesy and fan-fiction:rolleyes: but he's wonderful, glad you saw it~

Trivial thought for the day: After reading here that others like the movie, "The Beast," I ordered it from Netflix. I just finished watching it.

Hmm...not a great movie, though I thought WP did a good job with what he had to work with. Kind of campy -- I laughed at the "scary" scenes, but I really enjoyed it overall.

Of course, that beard -- God, there is really nobody who wears one better! But of course, everyone here already knows that. :)

Yes, that's The Beast...all campy and cheesy. However the Billy hotness factor is sooo high, it makes watching it a pleasure. No other man I know looks so good in a beard. Billy's just makes me melt. :drool:

I think I'm going to have to give Endgame a miss. PLG and I had cocktails last night (so sophistocated, don't ya know!) and we debated it long and hard. It's such a long way and very expensive to get there. We can't keep affording to see his every play, so we are picking and choosing. Endgame doesn't do it for either of us, as a play.

If we want to see Billy, we want to see him, not watch him sitting in a wheel chair with a blanket over him! We want bum action! Lol!!

I'm also worried that he was so fantastic when we saw him and met him, meeting him again could be a bit of an anticlimax - especially if he's in a rush and is a bit grumpy, I suppose... spoils all his good work. PLG will need to work on me for that!

I am having my big holiday in Vegas at Easter and PLG has given me her blessing to do an internal flight to Chicago and see him. It would mean dragging my mate, who is a boy and a Drama teacher, with me. And you think I can be arty farty!! :lol: He couldn't cope with me either, drooling all over the place and sighing when Billy was on stage, in a dreamy fashion!

So, we are taking a gamble. We'll wait to see what he does after Endgame. The gamble about not seeing Dublin Carol and waiting for his next one paid off last time with Blackbird, so fingers crossed this one works too! Maybe winter in Chicago? Who knows? :lol:

And on to later matters...
I love his little beardy chops in the Beast. Sigh! Excellent jeans too. He does the 'wet' look very nicely! :devil:

Now, is it me or does anyone else find it hilarious that a seaside town could be terrified by a binliner and 6ft of rubber tubing???

This article is from the THE LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL and has William Petersen listed as one one the attendees at the CSI EXPERIENCE, so he's out here on the West Coast, and what else is he doing? HMMM, I think maybe filming his guest spot on the show:thumbsup:
yahoo.gif

http://www.lvrj.com/news/59169182.html

I think I'm going to have to give Endgame a miss. PLG and I had cocktails last night (so sophistocated, don't ya know!) and we debated it long and hard. It's such a long way and very expensive to get there. We can't keep affording to see his every play, so we are picking and choosing. Endgame doesn't do it for either of us, as a play.

If we want to see Billy, we want to see him, not watch him sitting in a wheel chair with a blanket over him! We want bum action! Lol!!

I'm also worried that he was so fantastic when we saw him and met him, meeting him again could be a bit of an anticlimax - especially if he's in a rush and is a bit grumpy, I suppose... spoils all his good work. PLG will need to work on me for that!

I am having my big holiday in Vegas at Easter and PLG has given me her blessing to do an internal flight to Chicago and see him. It would mean dragging my mate, who is a boy and a Drama teacher, with me. And you think I can be arty farty!! :lol: He couldn't cope with me either, drooling all over the place and sighing when Billy was on stage, in a dreamy fashion!

So, we are taking a gamble. We'll wait to see what he does after Endgame. The gamble about not seeing Dublin Carol and waiting for his next one paid off last time with Blackbird, so fingers crossed this one works too! Maybe winter in Chicago? Who knows? :lol:

And on to later matters...
I love his little beardy chops in the Beast. Sigh! Excellent jeans too. He does the 'wet' look very nicely! :devil:

Now, is it me or does anyone else find it hilarious that a seaside town could be terrified by a binliner and 6ft of rubber tubing???

Bummer! I was hoping maybe ya'll could meet up w/ Ashley and I. Hey, can't make everything....I give ya'll credit for having the ability to resist! There is NO way I could! I'm determined, man...
I've decided I'm staking out the stage doors (finding out night before the first performance I go to what time it ends, within 3-4 minutes, I hope) and camping out with a bottle of Michigan Cherry wine, a big grin, my sexy self, and my camera...and hopefully Ashley :) Ok, DEFINITELY Ashley :thumbsup:
That's my bestest attempt :) I'm sure the wine will get me everywhere :thumbsup: lolI HATE cherries but I LOVE that wine....hopefully Billy will too :)

Have FUN in Vegas! That's next on my 'MUST HIT' list :) I'm PSYCHED for 'Endgame' :) I figure if I've never seen it, and Billy's in it, heck I'm there. No questions asked! Plus I get to hang out in my futre home, Chicago :)

Well BF, you're not the only one that will have to bypass "Endgame". I think I'm going to have to as well. I also totally understand what you're talking about re: your boyfriend. I had to contend with my husband when we went to Blackbird. It does put a bit of a damper on things when you have to be constantly vigilante about not drooling, sighing or doing anything else that your loved one considers inappropriate. ;)

Sorry Crim, but it's our 25th wedding anniversary next year, and my hubby just doesn't think that Billy is a good anniversary present...lol. Actually we had decided almost 2 years ago that we wanted to go to a couples resort in Cuba, so our money will be funneled there.

I'm hoping that Billy decides to do a play in the fall next year. I think Chicago would be beautiful that time of year and I might be able to afford to go again by then. :)

Now back to The Beast... Yes the "special" effects were lame and the whole story was VERY transparent. You knew exactly who was going to bite the dust, and every single plot turn. :guffaw:
I totally agree BF about Billy wet! Just makes me want to growl...mmmmm...thinking about that wetsuit...lol!! That's what makes this movie OK with me...the total Billy hotness throughout. I have the 2 disc version, so I get 3 hrs of delectable Billy to drool over.:devil::drool:

Ya'll don't have to apologize :p I was just trying to see who was going & who wasn't, and if anyone was, who wanted to try & go with Ash & I. That's all :)
I'm extremely excited to go see him in Endgame :)

And I understand it being different for ya'll with boyfriends/husbands...I have no strings attached so I have no problem flipping out ;) Although I swear I'll be calm around Billy. :devil:
I hope he's getting a wicked awesome tan in LA, or wherever he is....

I'm thinking pretty hard about Manhunter tonight...I'm sick and had a LONG day at classes today....lots of great Crim Justice stuff but I'm so tired.

From the WPAP site, are all the CSI episodes ever that Billy was in as Grissom. You can download them and it has every cap. from every episode. So how cool is this? And I figure he's filming now, and it probably will be a hush-hush scenerio, till he and TPTB want to let it out
jb.png

SCREENCAPS

post-8-1085568871.gif

Back