William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Yeah, AND Billy took a class or something with Dennis in the 70's (who mentioned that?? Someone did...I can't remember who) and so he's definitely a mentor/teacher for/to Billy, so in that way he certainly would love to have him be honored.

I said that! I read it somewhere!! I think anyone who has been such a mentor to Billy, and has been so important to him, definately deserves mentions on this board! :p

I got that vibe from them. That Dennis really looked out for Billy and made sure he got his rest. Awwww............

Bily on vacation?!??!! .... Can I come too???!! :lol:

I think it's too late to Vote Zacek as the nominations have been released! But I feel I had to say he had my support. He kept Billy in check and made sure he didn't behave as bored as he looked when he came out for the discussion!

His direction made the performance for me. The way he kept them apart. Then together in that one explosive scene. And he was so lovely to talk to. Not at all arty farty. And bless him, when he waved at PLG when I had handfuls of beer! The epitome of Chicagoan friendliness.

Thanks for that Info on Joseph Jefferson, Adz. Totally explains the Jeff bit! You're a fountain of knowledge!

My case is packed for a Billy holiday! I'm in charge of the sun screen and if you want to apply it to him... I. Will. Fight. You!! :devil: :drool:

Thank's Adzix for the WIKI on the 'jeff' awards, I've still never heard of him~ William Freidkin, and directed him in "TLADILA" and well as the CSI 200th ep. was also a important part of his life..here's another site that tells everything Billy's done from his birth in 1953, up till 2002. Many awards, and many interesting things he's done & what a colorful life he's lead, and now he's in L.A.:bolian:

http://home.att.net/~jo.an/index.html click on bio. and more!

I think it's too late to Vote Zacek as the nominations have been released! But I feel I had to say he had my support. He kept Billy in check and made sure he didn't behave as bored as he looked when he came out for the discussion!

His direction made the performance for me. The way he kept them apart. Then together in that one explosive scene. And he was so lovely to talk to. Not at all arty farty. And bless him, when he waved at PLG when I had handfuls of beer! The epitome of Chicagoan friendliness.

Thanks for that Info on Joseph Jefferson, Adz. Totally explains the Jeff bit! You're a fountain of knowledge!

My case is packed for a Billy holiday! I'm in charge of the sun screen and if you want to apply it to him... I. Will. Fight. You!! :devil: :drool:

Awww, Billy, baby don't listen to her! She doesn't mean what she says! LOL :thumbsup::lol: just kidding ;)
ROFL handfuls of beer....Dennis rocks and I so loooove Chicago. I just saw Public Enemies today and OH MY GOD I squeed out loud when the Biograph *finally* came on...GOD it was exactly like seeing home....it just feels like home to me...I'm excited to go apartment shopping next year...*SQUEE*

Anyhoo, I WILL fight you for sunscreen application rights! Bring what you got, girl! :lol:
The poor guy must have gotten tired of kind of going over the same questions over and over...I mena, not that every audience asked the same things, but I'm sure re-living the realities of 'Blackbird' got to Billy, seeing as how he had huge anxiety before every single performance...Dennis sure knows how to work with that man!

Continuing with the best episodes from 2008 in the official CSI MAGAZINE~

BEST:SEASON SEVEN EPISODE
WINNER "EMPTY EYES"

One of the most harrowing CSI episodes ever, this tale of five showgirls who are abused and slaughtered in their home sends shivers down your spine everytime you watch it. The moment when the young woman dies in Sara's arms is particulary heart-wrenching & the creep who grabs Sara, and the end where Grissom comforts a devastated Sara:(

2nd "Living Doll"
3rd "Ending Happy"

BEST: SEASON EIGHT EPISODE
WINNER: "DEAD DOLL"

Would she or wouldn't she die? That was the question on every CSI fan's lips, when "Dead Doll" aired in the fall of S/7. Thankfully, Sara Sidle survived..but not before the CSI writers put us all through the emotional wringer. Then, with Grissom going with her in the helicopter, and holding her hand, again, and so happy she was alive, and Ecklie realized something was going on between them~

2nd "Goodbye and Goodluck"
3rd "For Gedda"

Last edited:
Here's some "QUOTES" from Billy Petersen, very significant and he tells it like he sees it
pompom.gif

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/william_petersen/

*H Y P E R V E N T I L A T I N G ! ! !*

I've done something rather devious... *snigger*

I've told no one... not even PLG *tee hee*

And my skullduggery paid off this morning... *Tra la la!!*

On my door mat this morning was a self addressed brown envelope... nothing naughty in that, I hear you say, but inside was something rather beautiful and precious...

When we got home from Chicago and I printed our Billy pics out, I sent them to Victory Gardens for Billy to sign for us. I didn't tell anybody in case he didn't send them back and we were heart broken. Then the play ended on the 16th of August and still no pictures back from Billly.

I'd lost all hope... given in... forgotten all about them... then this morning...

My writing on an A4 self addressed envelope...

AND INSIDE, PLG'S AND MY PHOTOS WITH BILLY... SIGNED!!!!!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!*

He signed it to us, with our names, and wrote, 'Peace, love William Petersen,' on them!!!!!!

That man is officially a GOD !!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Love you too, Billy!! Peace!!!

he is a GOD!!! a gorgeous GOD!! :bolian::bolian::bolian:

I honestly did not know Britters had sent them and she phoned me up to tell me to get round the her house NOW!! he's really signed them!! GAWWWWWWWWWD. Complete suprise. He actually wrote MY NAME on it. hee hee!!!!!!!!! I cannot squee enough to show you all how amazing it is!! :p:p:p

OMG, britfan!!!:eek: That is awesome!!! Man, that was a smart and sneaky plan. Ever thought of being a detective?:lol: I'm glad your plan paid off for ya.:) Probably not as glad as plg though lol. Oh, as if you couldn't love the guy anymore, he goes and does something like that. What a sweetheart. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that man!:adore:

H Y P E R V E N T A L A T I N G ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !

OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD.

OH. MY. GOD.....

I can't believe you did that, and I can't believe you didn't tell anyone, and I can't believe he did that!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so I can, but that's beside the point :) CONGRATS :) So you sent 'em to VG? Sweet & brill idea. I'm bringing the 8x10 of Ash & I next year to 'Endgame' to have him sign...*squee*

OMG, britfan!!!:eek: That is awesome!!! Man, that was a smart and sneaky plan. Ever thought of being a detective?:lol: I'm glad your plan paid off for ya.:) Probably not as glad as plg though lol. Oh, as if you couldn't love the guy anymore, he goes and does something like that. What a sweetheart. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that man!:adore:

Exactly!! Just when I don't think he can get anymore fantastic, he pulls something out of the bag!! :devil::devil:

I. Love. Him. Love him, I say!:drool:

Cheers, Ladyhunter! Nice to hear from you, chuck!

Excellent idea, Crim. Take something for him to sign and, if you meet him, send it to him at Steppenwolf with a self addressed envelope. That's all I did. Or send your ticket to sign if you don't. Lots of other people must have done it too.

PLG and I are squeeeeeeeing madly by text, right now! She has promised me a pint as a thank you. Everyone's a winner!!

And the way he's written PLG's name suggests it was actually HIM, not a second unit, writing the letter from Williams College to Sara. No stand in stunt writing to save him time on set. The close up of the hand writing is definitely his. Same scrawl! The S is identical!

bf: Thanks for the insider tips :) I will certainly do that!!!
Lucky you, fancy a pint..a VERY good friend of mine sent me some Hurricane mix from The Big Easy today...Such a sweetheart :) I'm very much looking forward to them...VERY much.

CONGRATS on the genuine siggis :) I'm sure he grinned when he saw himself in the pictures...What a sweetheart :)

I'll be SURE to bring that pic next year :)

Back