William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

And I understand it being different for ya'll with boyfriends/husbands...I have no strings attached so I have no problem flipping out ;) Although I swear I'll be calm around Billy. :devil:
I feel the same way. Like you said, while I have no strings attached and still pretty carefree, so why not go if at all possible? Plus, the play sounds pretty interesting to me. There's just something humorous about the concept of someone who can't stand up and someone who can't sit down living in the same house lol. It's a bummer none of you girls seem to be going, but your reasons are completely understandable. Amb, I swear, you better be calm! The last thing we need is to be thrown in jail.:lol:J/K!

Mmmmmm, bearded Billy....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

And I understand it being different for ya'll with boyfriends/husbands...I have no strings attached so I have no problem flipping out ;) Although I swear I'll be calm around Billy. :devil:
I feel the same way. Like you said, while I have no strings attached and still pretty carefree, so why not go if at all possible? Plus, the play sounds pretty interesting to me. There's just something humorous about the concept of someone who can't stand up and someone who can't sit down living in the same house lol. It's a bummer none of you girls seem to be going, but your reasons are completely understandable. Amb, I swear, you better be calm! The last thing we need is to be thrown in jail.:lol:J/K!

Mmmmmm, bearded Billy....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

ROFL I'll be calm ;) :thumbsup: In the loosest sense of the word. LOL
Bearded Billy.....:drool::devil: Send my MIND to the GUTTER! LOL Oh wait, it already lives there...heehee
I LOVE not being attached to anyone right now...it's nice to be able to squee over Mr. Sexy and not get evil looks (ok, maybe from like, people around me but still, who cares!?) or be told to stop cos I'm dating someone....Looove it! I'll go for youguys & let ya know how it goes :) I've never even heard of 'Endgame' before 'Blackbird' and everything, so I'm anxious to see it. Cos I think that if Billy is doing it, it'll be by far the BEST performance/interpretation of the play I'll ever see :)

Ash you know I'll be reasonably calm....REASONABLY. Beyond that, it's not my fault if I go squee-ing ont eh cab ride home. ;) Ok, maybe not cos I was pretty calm after 'Blackbird' but then again I was in a lot of shock ;p

Ooooh Bearded Billy...GOD. :devil::drool: His hotness will certainly be the death of me. Or the jail of me ;) heehee I won't get arrested ya'll, promise. But if Ash goes, I go!

Talking to family, friends and neighbors, the masses don't know anything about his plays in Chicago, [which for him is great], but in saying that he'll never have the mega viewers seeing him on stage that he had as Grissom on CSI, his claim to fame. If he did this for 9 years, he still couldn't top the rankings that the show had [Grave Danger] brought in 35 million views I believe. So, everyone I know hopes he'll make a "guest appearance on CSI, and are waiting in anticipation for his return
woo.gif

PETERSEN SET FOR CSI RETURN

Last edited:
Hmmmm. I'm pretty sure he realises that he won't get millions wanting to go and see him on stage - cos that'd mean them actually making the effort, getting the tickets and actually going out of the house. Its far easier just to sit on the sofa and watch a tv programme, he knows that. I think he really appreciates people that try and make the effort to see him in theatre.

I think the reason he's gone back to the theatre is precisely because he wants to tell stories to small audiences. He wouldn't have chosen the off-loop Biograph theatre or a tiny theatre in Providence if he didn't. Its just what he loves doing more than anything.

Last edited:
Exactly. ^^

Crim... stay calm!! Lol!! Don't scare the little bunny! CSIz, slip her a sedative before you try and meet Billy Boo!!

Let her hit the bar afterwards - het it out of her system, cos the shock of actually seeing him, meeting him and talking to him is phenominal!

Exactly. ^^

Crim... stay calm!! Lol!! Don't scare the little bunny! CSIz, slip her a sedative before you try and meet Billy Boo!!

Let her hit the bar afterwards - het it out of her system, cos the shock of actually seeing him, meeting him and talking to him is phenominal!

ROFL I'll sedative myself!!! Hey, I drank a pint of Smirnoff before we even went to 'Blackbird' so I think I'll be okay in that department ;) LOL I'm sure she'll keep me under control; at least enough to not get arrested ;)
I'm without a doubt taking myself to the bar after we meet him (if we get to ;p)...There will be NO other way to calm me down except to drink....MOTHER of all HANGOVERS, here I come!!!!
I agree, it takes a LOT more effort to obtain tickets to see Billy living & breathing in front of your drooling face than to sit and watch 'CSI' (which, by the way, our local radio station did a poll and asked what shows people had given up on, three people called in and said "CSI" had gone to absolute crap after Billy left...and they'd quit watching). And the effort is CERTAINLY rewarded :)

Last edited:

do NOT go to the bar after meeting him!!! it. is. dangerous! i did that to calm myself down and celebrate at the same time, and ended up with the biggest hangover known to mankind!!:(:( i literally thought i was going to DIE!! multiple shots of sambuca ain't good! i literally fell out of the taxi!

in fact : move this video along to 7:04 and that. is. me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhCSih47Au4&feature=related

don't do it crim!!!:lol:

how i got to the cubs game that i will never know! :rolleyes:

do NOT go to the bar after meeting him!!! it. is. dangerous! i did that to calm myself down and celebrate at the same time, and ended up with the biggest hangover known to mankind!!:(:( i literally thought i was going to DIE!! multiple shots of sambuca ain't good! i literally fell out of the taxi!

in fact : move this video along to 7:04 and that. is. me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhCSih47Au4&feature=related

don't do it crim!!!:lol:

how i got to the cubs game that i will never know! :rolleyes:

Oh God I'm not doing shots! LOL I'd do like, 3 Long Islands or a few Sex on the Beaches....I'm certainly not much of a shot girl ;p Hey, I'll go and celebrate if that's what I need to do/say to get your all high permission to go to the bar afterwards :thumbsup: heehee I'm GOIN' baby!!! Maybe takin' HIM with me!!! Now THAT would be a PARTY!!! Crim can't resist alcohol...just doesn't happen ;)

That just about sums it up. I have seen PLG in a state before. But NEVER as bad as Post Billy Hangover. I left her to it on Saturday morning and asked her if she needed anything from Wallgreens while I got our Billy pics printed. The Missing Link grunted, 'Water!!! Water!!!' and something incomprehensible!

PLG, how you got to the Cubs, I have no idea either! Except that you had already paid for the ticket and you were too tight to miss the game! :lol:

In the clip 7.03 to 7.38 - exactly what happened! And I was shouted at to retrieve her shoe which had gone under the seat in front... somehow! WHile the taxi was moving off!!

This is the unsaid force of meeting The Petersen!

That just about sums it up. I have seen PLG in a state before. But NEVER as bad as Post Billy Hangover. I left her to it on Saturday morning and asked her if she needed anything from Wallgreens while I got our Billy pics printed. The Missing Link grunted, 'Water!!! Water!!!' and something incomprehensible!

PLG, how you got to the Cubs, I have no idea either! Except that you had already paid for the ticket and you were too tight to miss the game! :lol:

In the clip 7.03 to 7.38 - exactly what happened! And I was shouted at to retrieve her shoe which had gone under the seat in front... somehow! WHile the taxi was moving off!!

This is the unsaid force of meeting The Petersen!

ROFL God you lost your shoe!??! HA! That is priceless :lol: I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but in retrospect that his absolute hilariousness. LOVE it.
I wouldn't get smash-faced drunk ( at least I don't think I would) but that's why God invented taxi cabs! YAY! They drive and all I have to do is walk....I'm bringing Billy a bottle of Michigan Cherry wine so maybe he'll wanna share? :p (Ash didn't know about that until now. Gloria & I decided what I'm gonna do ;p) I'm sure the force of meeting Billy is incredible, so I'll flail around and fall down on the alcohol. It's a happy cushion :)

I'll just make sure I get a coffee the next morning...That helps tremendously with hangovers, at least for me. HA! I can see PLG going "Water! Bring me water!" LOL She probably swore after that. LOL jk

:wtf:
I'll just make sure I get a coffee the next morning...That helps tremendously with hangovers, at least for me. HA! I can see PLG going "Water! Bring me water!" LOL She probably swore after that.

Were. You. In. The. Room?!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Rofl!!

I think Billy needs to bring out a hang over cure! He'd make millions! :guffaw:

Crim can't resist alcohol...just doesn't happen ;)

hee hee! good girl! :bolian::bolian::bolian:

cocktails are good. i'm partial to a lynchberg lemonade personally! :p

but yes britters: water was only thing i could get down without seeing it in reverse! :lol::lol: .... that kfc later on though - heaven. on. earth!!

It was all Billys fault!! definately. The power of the Petersen!! Sigh...........

:wtf:
I'll just make sure I get a coffee the next morning...That helps tremendously with hangovers, at least for me. HA! I can see PLG going "Water! Bring me water!" LOL She probably swore after that.
Were. You. In. The. Room?!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Rofl!!

I think Billy needs to bring out a hang over cure! He'd make millions! :guffaw:

ROFL No, I wasn't but I think I've gotten to know PLG enough that I could guess as to what she'd say :) LOL I guess that's true for BOTH of you :)
:lol:

He would SO make TONS of money for Post-Petersen Hangover Syndrome :thumbsup::lol: GAH he could be SO freaking rich....lol Just hand them out to the beautiful young ladies after meeting him and after we all got drunk enough we'd pay him a buttload! LOL

Ash is probably freaking out while she reads this....She'd be so mad if I got wasted but I told her today I'd LOVE to see her drunk, so hopefully the Post Petersen Hangover Syndrome will get me my wish.

Crim can't resist alcohol...just doesn't happen ;)

hee hee! good girl! :bolian::bolian::bolian:

cocktails are good. i'm partial to a lynchberg lemonade personally! :p

but yes britters: water was only thing i could get down without seeing it in reverse! :lol::lol: .... that kfc later on though - heaven. on. earth!!

It was all Billys fault!! definately. The power of the Petersen!! Sigh...........

You're partial to anything with alcohol in it! Boozehound!

Thank you for sharing...

I was really impressed KFC over there. They do mashed spud and veg with their chicken! Well cool! :lol:

ROFL No, I wasn't but I think I've gotten to know PLG enough that I could guess as to what she'd say :) LOL I guess that's true for BOTH of you!

What are you saying?? Who, dear? Me, dear? Yes, dear? No, dear!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

It truly is the Power of The Petersen!

why would you want mashed potato and veg when you have KFC?!! who buys that?! you go to kfc when you wanna eat rubbish! and hence - it is the perfect place for post - petersen hangover sustinence!

Last edited:
Back