William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you desertwind and hhunter for welcoming me to the forum! I almost needed to be revived when i saw the pic from "Hard Promises" DAMN! Now i really can't wait!

Even though i may be the billionth woman to say he's hot, I have to put my two cents in ;) I can't get enough.....I found this pic today

Streetcar Named Desire

I got light headed after I saw it! Look at that dimpled chin! The sweat...the lips...okay i have to stop now :)

What is weird....I was 3 when he was in this play back in 1984! Older men can be so much hotter! Enjoy! I am! *drools*

Big Welcome loveforgrissom! and welcome also to the <30 year old club of Billy lovers! we've got a whole BUNCH of 20 year olds (and younger) here, including myself (i wasn't even born in 1984 yet, lol). i hope you'll enjoy the Admiration of The Beard and/or The Dimple and much more :D

Go Dimple!

Hey :)I'm new to the forum too, actually I'm 21 and i thought I'm weird because i couldn't stop staring at Grissom, I think he was the reason why I even started watching CSI :D Glad i found this forum and found out that I'm not the only one who thinks he's just too hot.

*raises hand* OK I'm 25 but still he's like twice my age lol. He's still HAWT.
and i'm almost 20 ;) i think it's so amazing that people of EVERY age find this guy awesome.

and welcome kristina, great to have you here! join the youngster club! :D

I find it funny that many of you could be my daughters... :lol: But my heart is so young, I'm in the youngster club too! :D And Adzix, you're so right about there being people of EVERY age who find him attractive... That's the power of charisma! :)

Adzix said:
Big Welcome loveforgrissom! and welcome also to the <30 year old club of Billy lovers! we've got a whole BUNCH of 20 year olds (and younger) here, including myself (i wasn't even born in 1984 yet, lol). i hope you'll enjoy the Admiration of The Beard and/or The Dimple and much more :D

Go Dimple!

And there's a bunch of "older" fans here as well. from his age group, and up, and down... one of my customers is 70, and think's he's so "handsome" could she be right :lol:and my neighbor is 68 and watches SPIKE every night just to see him.. age is just a number.. where he's concerned :p..

He's a 1000 watt light, in a 100 watt world

gq52.jpg

No one is alone on anything ever! Drooling over Billy/Grissom is no exception! Im 25 and have always had a soft spot for older men, currently its our favorite Bugman.

What's kinda strange...my very first crush on a TV personality was Paul Gross ( he played Benton Fraser of "Due South" Watch if you havent!) and he started out doing plays at Stratford Festival and went into TV and then became Executive Producer of the show....who does that sound like? Mr. William Petersen of course, was part of a play in Stratford, is in a TV show AND is Executive Producer of the show. They both are now getting back into plays now too! I was werided out by it!

Anyway, yesterday i provided a pic of Billy when he was younger...he ages like fine wine and is now even hotter and will continue to be! I will now offer one of my favorite pics of the older Billy and this happens to be my desktop at work...my heart flutters every morning!

Enjoy my friends and hope to talk to you all soon! Older and Sexier

And if your curious to know what Paul Gross looks like...go here Paul Gross tons of pics.

Hi newbies
I fall in the 'over 30' category of William Petersen fans
he is so versitle and incredibly attractive :D

OT --loveforgrissom, didn't Alex Carter play in Due South also? he plays Det. Vartann

hhunter said:
Hi newbies
I fall in the 'over 30' category of William Petersen fans
he is so versitle and incredibly attractive :D

OT --loveforgrissom, didn't Alex Carter play in Due South also? he plays Det. Vartann

hhunter you and your Det. Vartann. ;)is he still on CSI? and I know who Paul Gross is.. don't remember "Due South" but I know who he is!!!

10625-1.jpg
those eyes..that hair
love-1.gif

ok, to get back to our Grissom
this one is for you desertwind :D

normal_6x24_963-1.jpg

sorry I have to add one more just for emphasis :devil: :p

normal_6x08_699.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back