William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
britfan said:
Poor GGgirl!

Would you prefer him to cure it, perhaps? :devil:
Yes, yes, YES!!!! It feels better now, since I took to Fiorinals, but I'll take him as insurance, just in case the pills don't work anymore... ;) You can never be too prudent, you know...

Yeah their great ;).. here's one more.. from that collection.. thank's ebuzz he look's so cool for this part with the "bottle" :lol: and the "tacky" ugly orange sweater.. he's so good in all his roles.. go Billy.. really gets into his character ;)

BILLY AND HIS BOTTLE

I've been looking at all the Providence, Rhode Island newspapers. and so far have found NOTHING :( about him.. what's up with that? :(

I've been checking as well... maybe there will be something on the weekend. Seeing him back on the stage is so cool. It'll be interesting to see how he settles into the role during the next couple of weeks. I'm getting anxious now. :rolleyes:

Mmmm.

Wow, ebuzz, thse first night pics are good. The beard is a bit darker too. It's a bit too convincing, the pic with the bottle. Such a haunted look on his face... I want to hug him better!

I thought there may be a mention on teletext of his play over here, but absolutely nothing. We are relying on you guys!

Here's a pic of him from 1984..when he was on stage in "Streetcar Named Desire" ;) so young and so "HOTT" :p

NO SHIRT
love-1.gif

I am so excited to a part of a CSI/Grissom/BP forum! Im drooling along with all of you and love to see what everyone has to say about the man. I just recently became obsessed with CSI and along with that, Billy. He is so incredibly hot! I just ordered "Hard Promises" and cannot wait to get it!
I just wanted to say hello and let everyone know im so glad im not the only one who finds the man outstandingly gorgeous!

Hope to talk to you all soon!

loveforgrissom said:
I am so excited to a part of a CSI/Grissom/BP forum! Im drooling along with all of you and love to see what everyone has to say about the man. I just recently became obsessed with CSI and along with that, Billy. He is so incredibly hot! I just ordered "Hard Promises" and cannot wait to get it!
I just wanted to say hello and let everyone know im so glad im not the only one who finds the man outstandingly gorgeous!

Hope to talk to you all soon!

WELCOME-WELCOME loveforgrissom
clap.gif
and your in good company.. guess you make the billionth woman who finds him irresistable :p glad your here. and have fun and "Hard Promises" he's adorable so tempting :p

HARD PROMISES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back