William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
grissoms_gurl said:
*sigh* desertwind I LOVE that picture!!! that episode had some great beard in it!

YES--YES--YES :p that's my Grissom.. I'm sure that this look is for the play.. an old alcoholic.. the look is perfect for this role.. and on the natural look baloney.. go with what look's "HOTT" and sexy.. how may "stars" are naturally "beautiful" without some type of something done..I still idolize him.. regardless. but I hope when he returns to CSI,, that "look" he's got now will disappear like the other ones did when the show , play or movie was over!!!!

THE PROFILE

another good reason to go dark with the beard
**Drool city**

Form110.jpg

^ wow hhunter! not only do we have similar avatars, we have similar abbreviated names as well!!:lol: I love all of those pics *sigh*

he he he great minds think alike huh grissoms gurl :)
and I'm still squeeeeing (even though I said I don't squee) about the beard!
now he just needs to come back to CSI looking like that and I'll be happy happy happy
:D

Lovely beardy pic! Nice way to start Thursday!

And I have to thank GGgirl for making me my new avatar! Fwroar! indeed!

thank you all for the pictures!!

It's the first picture I've seen with him with so many grey hair!!He looks great as always!! :D

and a lot of the old pictures I haven't seen before!! :)
thanks again..

Lovely GrissomFREAK those black eyelashes :p. and hhunter fantastic.. ~~~drool~~~ yummy girls.. going a ways back.. when his hair was the "natural grey" as it is now.. before they tinted it!!!! (which is fine with me) either and or ;)

SILVER FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back