William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

desertwind said:
but how can he ever look bad- well except these new photos if their the real McCoy :(I'm hoping this is a hugh mistake- :mad: this is especially for WP_ rocks a "Jackpot" pic. and where it says "Welcome to Jackpot" that's really Fawnskin, Ca. in the San Bernardino Mtns.

Ahhh thank you desertwind for the Jackpot pic.
LoveHearts.gif
The Hott Beard cheered me up!
bigsmile3.gif

I don't plan on watching the Red carpet portion of the Emmy. I just can't. :eek: :(

smiliegenerator_test-1.png

-----------------------------
2Hot.jpg

Pic #3 for me... he's so mellow and cute!

feenx, welcome among us! You're certainly at the right place to celebrate WP's hottness! :D

desertwind, I'm sorry, but that pic is really too weird for me... *shudders*

WPRMW, I really need to get used to his beardless face :( before season 7 starts, so I've been watching some of his movies.

He was not so bad in seasons 1-3, really cute, but I definitely prefer THIS!

OHHH a new poll,
I voted season 3, he was so cute then but as I said on the dicussion thread, I'll have to see him now without the beard.
feenx , welcome, he is mighty fine isn't he? :D

voted no.3 as well. so gorgeous :D but i guess this voting now is pretty in vain b/c you people will vote for a bearded profile in the end ;) :lol: and i'm not excluding the option of voting for the same, yo.

Well, there are a few fans of TD here, not only fans of TB, so we don't know yet how this will turn out... But it certainly will be fun finding how! :lol: So many pics of our gorgeous Billy, so few to choose... ;)

desertwind said:
And following suit on "The Staircase" gotta buy this :p
:rolleyes: yeah, me too. Hard to find though :p

Keep the hot pics comin' guys, I can't post pics yet -next week everything will get back to normal *I soooo miss posting and sharing Billy pics with you guys!!* :( :(
BUT I enjoy watching yours! :D Too much Hottness is NEVER too much ;)

We gotta be ready for season 7 kickoff -ya know, I still can't believe Da Beard's gone FOR REAL! :eek: :eek:

Yeah, it's such a big difference, isn't it... :(

I've been watching a few episodes from seasons 1-3 to get used to his "new" look. Guess it works a little... I saw this one today and thought he looked cute... :)

when doesn't he look cute?
this man is old enough to be my granpappy, but my granpappy does not look like that. And im so happy he doesn't :)

My my my, the guy does get around, doesn't he... We saw a picture of him with desertwind in a bar, he's bringing you flowers orgasmicbilly, and I have to share this secret: he came to see me when we were much younger... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back