William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
orgasmicbilly said:
and long legs he has....MOM!!!

ive never noticed that before...but how come he's so short nowadays??
normal_23.jpg

Actually he does have kinda of short legs-but cute ;)

CUTE LEGS

BY THE SEA

this promo pic of beadless billy in that black suit is ... amazing!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: i so love it!!! *thud*

Attention

This is a spoiler free thread, and I have gotten complaints regarding giving spoiler hints, so lets take note of that, and also of the fact that we have a Promo/episode Picture thread with a spoiler warning in the title. So please post those pictures for season 7 in that thread. Thank you.

Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Rocky11, you are a wonder!!! Thank you!! Awww. He looks cute! :D Does he look shocked as he's read this forum and realised we all think he's hot to trot?! This was such a lovely picture to come home to after being a Liverpool fan trapped in the Sheff Utd stands!! :lol: Thank you once more, Rocky11. Britain salutes you!!!

oh, i'm Liverpool fan as well britfan! Go The Reds!!!! :D

great pics everybody!!! *walks away whistling and being still happy about TD*

me too! shame we didnt win today tho :( but a draw will do :) as for TD im doin a lil dance :lol:

britfan said:
Rocky11, you are a wonder!!! Thank you!! Awww. He looks cute! :D Does he look shocked as he's read this forum and realised we all think he's hot to trot?! This was such a lovely picture to come home to after being a Liverpool fan trapped in the Sheff Utd stands!! :lol: Thank you once more, Rocky11. Britain salutes you!!!
Youre welcome ;)

grissom89!! another happy follower of The Dimple!! wweee!!! :D :lol:

dear everybody. my beloved Sid had PM'ed me a link to a fantastic photobucket site with a bunch of Billy vidoes, which i haven't previously seen (and, what can i say, they are HOT, and made me think Billy had a bed scene in almost every movie). if anybody is interested in that PM me!! Big Love to Sid!!!! ;)

Whoooo almost naked, yummmmmmmmm! *THUD*

oh duhh...I'm a member at YTDAW but don't post much.

Is that rather delicious picture of Grissom in black from the new series photo shoot too? That is a gusset wetter!! I just want to run up to him and snog his face off! He looks so fabulous in a suit!! *runs off to get another drooling bucket* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back