William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
YUCK he look's awful- I'm so stunned-and disapointed just being honest- WHY??? did he do this- it's the worst I've ever seen him look- :( :(thank's Rocky for at least letting us see the pic- :(

YUMMY GRISSOM

Guys, I'm so upset right now. I can't see ANY of your pics -that is if you're using ImageShack or Photobucket :p

SF is really cool, you can actually enjoy free wireless in parks and public places -something we sure don't have in France :eek: BUT obviously there are sites that somehow are blocked. Bummer.

I'm hangin' on but just barely ...hard to read all your posts without being able to actually see the pics of HOT Billy :(

Hopefully things will get back to normal next week -today we found an apartment *YAY!* with wireless internet *how 'bout that? :D

GF , I'm sorry you can't share the pics with us. I use Photobucket and can assure you that I won't be moving mine anytime soon, so you'll be able to see them when things will be back to normal.

desertwind, I'm as sorry as you are... I hope this will make you feel better... :)

Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Grissomfreak, the lovely suit shot is on the page before this, 16 I think, so you should be able to get that. And don't listen to these naughty people, he looks great in a black suit! ;)

yumm...if we get him drunk enough, will he share some kisses with us? <g>

hmm, I like him in glasses better than George...for some reason I just think Billy pulls it off better. (Does he wear them for real?)

GGgirl1 said:

b]desertwind[/b], I'm as sorry as you are... I hope this will make you feel better... :)

Yes indeed it did- I got chills- that's my Grissom baby- he's so damn handsome in this one- thank's for thinking of me- your a doll ;)

And more bar pictures- and the blonde is me- sorry girls- I was a bit younger than :lol:

OH, BILLY DO IT TO ME

Mel23 said:
yumm...if we get him drunk enough, will he share some kisses with us? <g>
As I've seen from the majority of his movies, he's not too shy about that... ;) We don't really need to get him drunk. We just need to find him and kidnap him!!! :lol:

hmm, I like him in glasses better than George...for some reason I just think Billy pulls it off better. (Does he wear them for real?)
Oh yeah, he's really hott with his glasses, as seen here... And if you look closely, you'll see some deformation through his right lens, so yes, I do think he wears them for real. That happens with *maturity*, as I can bear witness...

desertwind, you didn't tell me that...!!! You sneaky one! :lol:

GGgirl1 said:
This is for BAA only... ;) Kidding!

dailies are so nice, gotta love them!!!
As a BAA myself, I see what you mean. Beard + Smile = KILLER :cool:

And agreed, dailies rock! They seem to have a lot of fun on the set, don't they? Especially George and Billy -goofballs :lol: :lol:

OK guys, as you know we have elected our favorite profiles -7 in all, since we couldn't pick only 1 for season 5 -yeah, well, what can I say, we can't blame him for being too hot now can we? :lol: :lol:

So, I'm gonna put up two polls -one for seasons 1-3, and another one for seasons 4-6 :devil:

Will it be Bearded Hottness or Beardless Hottness? :D

First poll contestants = vote for the hottest beardless profile (seasons 1-3):
Season 1 hottest profile
Season 2 hottest profile
Season 3 hottest profile

You have 4 days :devil: Then I'll put up the second poll, 'hottest bearded profile' :D
Good luck :p

Well, at least we're all pretty much in tune with this poll- #3-but how can he ever look bad- well except these new photos if their the real McCoy :(I'm hoping this is a hugh mistake- :mad: this is especially for WP_ rocks a "Jackpot" pic. and where it says "Welcome to Jackpot" that's really Fawnskin, Ca. in the San Bernardino Mtns.

CALLING ALL MY FANS

wow i need to come here more often, william/grissom is so friggin hot. i just started watching the show a couple of months ago and fell in love with him.

Welcome feenx yes indeed- he is in fact "HOTT'and you've got great taste in men- ;) you and a billion other women :p

WHAT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back