William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

grssom89 - let us round up our UK family on this forum and INSIST that beardless Billy/ Gorgeous Grissom be unveiled to us unfortunates, who, although being blessed in coming from this sceptred isle, are MILES behind when it comes to these lovely images!! This is a Beardless Billy revolution!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't forget, we'll have to wait until January 2007!! *switches off 'Jerusalem' and falls on bended knee for someone to take pity of our predicament!*

i no you guys are saying that september 21 is soo far away take pity on us we dont get to see this until january! :mad: please help us :(

omg omg omg omg omg Rocky ... that's the first pic of him beardless ... Rocky ... help, i'm ... speechless .. too excited to write anything ... *dies* *thud*

well, that pic isn't the best quality, ya know ;) GGgirl, don't be sad. we'll see some promos, the video should be up soon on internet, and you'll see it won't be that bad! cheer up! Grissom is Grissom. we love him anyway :D i do more without TB, but who cares until he's still there and GSR is canon ... okey sorry for that one, lol.

Adzix said:
well, that pic isn't the best quality, ya know ;) GGgirl, don't be sad. we'll see some promos, the video should be up soon on internet, and you'll see it won't be that bad! cheer up! Grissom is Grissom. we love him anyway :D i do more without TB, but who cares until he's still there and GSR is canon ... okey sorry for that one, lol.
Yeah, OK, I'll try to stop crying. And you're right, we love him anyway. We loved him before Da Beard, we adored him with it, and we'll love him again, as before... *sigh* And he will be back with new episodes! :) Hopefully with more screen time than in season 6! After all, he won't be there for 2 episodes, so TPTB have to compensate, don't you think? :D

As for GSR, I'd rather not talk about it, if you don't mind... ;)

Thank you Adzix, you cheered me up! :)

yup, definitely, he should have more sceen time!!

oh, i'm glad i made you feel a little better :) don't tell me the KTS WP is so much worse than the bearded one in S6! c'mon!! and i'm very sure he'll grow it back soon if he'll want to.

Adzix said:
don't tell me the KTS WP is so much worse than the bearded one in S6! c'mon!!
I never said that! He's very cute in KTS, angel face (and longer, curly hair in Hard Promises :D), but, talking for myself, The Beard makes me wanna roar!!! :devil: I can't help it...

orgasmicbilly said:
look at the bulge in that mans jeans!!!!

wooooow!!
hehe :D

Nice, isn't it?

GGgirl1 said:
:( :( :( I'm so sad I'm crying...

So, I'll console myself with this...
Yeah, I know EXACTLY how you feel :( *runs to call 1-8OO-ADDICTED-TO-THE-BEARD :( :(

OK well, if the Beard is gone for good, then we BAA need to make a deal with TPTB: no beard, but a wet t-shirt scene / Jackpot or Formalities Reloaded epi :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back