William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
and long legs he has....MOM!!!

ive never noticed that before...but how come he's so short nowadays??
normal_23.jpg

That's because, in your pic, there is no one besides him, so we can't compare. And I'm sure he hasn't shrunk! :lol: Not old enough to do that... Furthermore, he's not wearing tight jeans...

another pic of the long legs :eek: (I'm drooling all over my keyboard...)

Please remember the rules of picture threads.
**Pictures Max Size 400 x 400.
**If they are bigger use the "URL" Code.

Pictures per post:
1 large (400x400)or
2 medium (130x130)or
3 small (115x115)

URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again.
But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.

Please remember that "Hotlinking" is not allowed at any point, and will be edited, hotlinking is: when you link a picture to be viewed from a site that you do not own or operate. If you wish to have a picture viewed that belong to another site use the URL Link.

I also have to put in that there is the "Adult content" rule please don't violate it.
I have to bring this up as I have had to edit several pictures due to the fact that they exceeded the size listed above.

In one respect if part of the size is "350 by 405" or "420 by 370", ect. That is still over as long as it runs over the 400 mark and therefore subject to editing.

I don't mind editing the slim but occassional goof but if this keeps up friendly reminders will start being given as will warnings, not to mention a total change on how its done, I expect those who have been here for a while to know the rules, excitement to post a pic is normal but disregard for the rules thats another.

Thank you.

Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

WHOA!! How hot is it in here?! My computer's melting from the piccies!!

OK, clever computer people, here's a UK challenge to you all... We know the trailers for the new series are out in the States, but, surprise! We can't see them!! WHAT DOES BEARDLESS BILLY LOOK LIKE NOW?! HELP US! PLEASE!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back