William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
britfan said:
ebuzz, that Petersen stare of death pic, really demonstrates how much weight he has lost! I am properly amazed. Never noticed it that much before. *claps* Well done, Billy!
You can really see how much he's lost when you look back a couple of seasons. When we saw him in Providence I was surprised at how trim he really is, considering TV adds a few pounds. I'm proud of him... losing weight isn't easy, especially for a guy who loves his cheeseburgers & beer. :rolleyes:

Oldie.

ebuzz - LORDY, loving that oldie pic of the billyboy. Loverly when he was younger. Stunner now he's older.

GG - I like the pics but he needs to cut that beard down a bit. It's getting long enough to harbour small animals in it LOL.

There really is only one way to tame the face fuzz...

*pulls rip chord* VRRRROOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

Stand well back, ladies! It's Hedge trimmer time!!!

Sorry, chuck, can't hear you... VROOOOM... I'm trimming Billy's beard. I may be gone some time... :lol: VRRROOOOMMM!!! It's huge!!I may have to tame it with a whip and a chair... back beard... I command thee!! :lol:

AAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
don't shave it all off!!!! NNNNOOOO!

yes tie him to the chair and tidy it up some and get out the coloring kit to while your at it... :)

*pops out of Grissom's beard* Hello! *waves*

I'm not shaving him, hhunter! VRROOOMM!! Just trimming! VRROOMM!! Left handed and in charage of right handed trimmers... we've all seen the movies, so stand well back! :lol:

hey britfan can you make it look like this...

normal_5x04_201.jpg

that would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back