William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok to go along with the bi-facial look

710_00615.jpg

here is a clean-shaven pic

Here's a pic. of the "man" with blonde bombshell Pamela Anderson at the GG in 2006.. in his "black suit" shirt and tie ... so slick :p he actually said, when they came out, "talk about beauty and the geek" and she tried to plant a wet one on him, and he turned away,, OOOH :eek:, whether he didn't want to, or it was an was an error in judgement, or his wife was there. whatever, it was quite noticable

95641-1.jpg

ooohh he looks HOOTTT there with Pamela Anderson
Beauty and the Geek, whatever
we know who the real beauty is right ladies ;)

:lol: Oh yeah, we know! :devil:

And britfan, I hope you ran out of gas or electricity before his sweet face was completely naked!!! :eek:

grissoms_gurl said:
hhunter said:
we know who the real beauty is right ladies ;)
me!

:lol:
Billy, of course!

He was of course joking, that sarcastic humor :D she laughed too!! here's another hugh super star that was a great "guest" on CSI S/6 and really great ep. "Kiss Kiss Bye Bye" with Faye Dunaway.. she seemed enamored by him too, wouldn't you?

THE LOOK'S

I really liked Kiss Kiss Bye Bye
I thought William P and Faye Dunaway had GREAT CHEMISTRY
she is a Hollywood Icon and he adores her
I think I read where he said she was one of his favorites to work with..
I'm sure again desertwind our resident Billy expert, could tell us more (take that as a compliment PLEASE :D )

hhunter said:
I really liked Kiss Kiss Bye Bye
I thought William P and Faye Dunaway had GREAT CHEMISTRY
she is a Hollywood Icon and he adores her
I think I read where he said she was one of his favorites to work with..
I'm sure again desertwind our resident Billy expert, could tell us more (take that as a compliment PLEASE :D )

Glad you liked this one too, proabaly my fav. in that season.. the old black and white Vegas, with Sinatra singing..great story as well!! she was fantastic, and I was never a hugh fan of her's "Bonnie & Clyde" of coures and "Mommie Dearest", but she shined in this ep. very charming, and they did have great chemistry.. he said, and here I go, that when he was a kid he went and saw "B & C" and had always been a big fan of her's, and was thrilled to have her on.. and visa-versa, she played a great corpse too!! and the ending, where he started reading her book "The Best Is Yet To Come' and Sinatra singing "Where Are You" :( and back to a clip of old downtown Vegas, I always shed a tear, very touching!!!

I've started making Sims from scratch on my Sims 2 game and I've tried my hand at a Grissom, along with some other CSI's, what do you guys think? What needs to be improved?
snapshot_72d9575e_f2d957f3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back