William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last pic GrissomFREAK is hott!

mini.jpg
Very hott!!! :p

Yeah, did you see that? I mean that look just says ... I'm not sure what it says actually HEHE but I know EXACTLY what is going on in my head right now while I'm looking at it :devil: :devil:

Funny, I think I have the same thoughts as you, GF! :devil: Are you reading my mind? :eek: That pic is HOT!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

NikkyJamez Sim pictures like that would actually belong in the Art forum, just thought I would give you a heads up.

Well, guys, as they say great 'minds think alike', right? :devil:

You know what I liked in the first three seasons?
His shirt was always open ... and he wore short sleeves :p :p

WHAT happened to short sleeves, folks?? I'm askin ya? 'cause they were hot if you ask me :D

oh god. GF, the open shirts ... are ... are ... *thud*

what episodes are those pics from? i need to watch them. NOW.

short sleeves were hot too, yo *dies*

but i noticed he had his shirt unbuttoned in S7 too.

Oh hot daaaamn. Lovin the short shirts cuz you get to see those strong forearms. Imagine him lifting you up with those, yummy.

And GF, that last pic was indeed hot. His eyes look all dark and mysterious. Just how we like 'em! Suited Billy

Adzix those are great, I don't remember his shirts being like that, now I will have to pay attention

he looks great with unbuttoned shirts

as the Pussy Cat Dolls say...

loosen up my buttons baby...

GrissomFREAK said:
Well, guys, as they say great 'minds think alike', right? :devil:

You know what I liked in the first three seasons?
His shirt was always open ... and he wore short sleeves :p :p

WHAT happened to short sleeves, folks?? I'm askin ya? 'cause they were hot if you ask me :D

WHOO-HOO-HOO :p nice shots..
LoveHearts.gif
he does have great arms, thank's, and all the other pics "HOTT" ...long ago and far awy :cool:sexy beast..and his sly grin :p ~~~notice ring on finger~~

us2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back