William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrissomFREAK said:
Yup. Awesome cover. I too like the full shot better, but hey the other one is not that bad :D I hope they release outtakes or something like that. He looks so hawt in a suit.

He does look great, a lot thinner. That scene with Sara was so sweet. He was so cute. You could tell he was really happy to see her.

If this isn't one of the most perfect profiles you've ever seen ... then I DON'T KNOW :eek:

yes, yes and YES, GF! Is that what he looked like in Law of Gravity? :eek: Hawt to trot! (We get Fannysmacking *coves mouth to giggle* on Tuesday so we are way behind)

Love the longer, curlier, greyer hair, mmmm, yummy! Reminds me of series 2, Burden of Proof and the ice hockey latin one (can't pronounce it! ;)) He was delish then too. Oh, OK, he's delish full stop!

Now, is it me, or does this remind anyone else of Captain Caveman ?!

see I'm with you on the 'captain caveman' look

got to go.. again give it to me
neat, tidy, and DARK baby

MMMMMMMM

OOO the angry look, someone post angry Grissom. I love angry Grissom. UFF!

Britfan - I'm sniggering along with the whole Fannysmackin' thang...*sniggers*

OMG that first pic, oh sweet lord, that is spectacularness in pixel form!

I haven't seen Grave Danger yet, it S5? I need to invest in S5 when I get paid. Cheers GG!

oooooooooooh my gawd, i'm being spoiled tnite. How is a gal suppost to sleep after this lot?!

I actually have to refrain myself from licking the monitor right there, something tells me it wouldn't taste as good as it looks :p

All those pics are so great girls
clap.gif
I just bought the other version of my TV Guide, and the check-out girl went "omg, he's handsome" pretty universal, (actually I bought two copies) to send to friends ad family members, (blows budget) :D and back to S/6, he kinda of looks like this, as he does now!! rewinding :p

WE LOVE LOOKING AT HIM.. AND SO DOES SHE..UP CLOSE

LOOKING GOOD

WISHED I WAS JORJA

I loved his look in that ep des!! It's one of my absolute favorites!!!
:lol: ams I think you need to be restrained!

ebuzz that first pic looks like he's quietly approaching his prey :lol:

ebuzz, that Petersen stare of death pic, really demonstrates how much weight he has lost! I am properly amazed. Never noticed it that much before. *claps* Well done, Billy!

Yeah, he does look pissed off, but so damn "sexy", as well, look's like the paparazzi spotted him eating lunch, and that look would kill you!! the man of many faces, and I think he looked cute with his body then, as well as now.. I'm hooked :p

STILL ANGRY and Gina is going "that's OK, honey" notice his doggie ;)

GG - you ain't the first one to tell me that hardy har! I think I am clinically insane on some level, it adds to the fun of being moi LOL!

Desertwind , loving the pic, I lurve angry Billy. Any more?! And is that jeans I spy, i've got jeanhunger now LOL! :p

Cheers for the pics peepuls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back