William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they keep doing that I may have to renew my sub to TVG. They've really outdone themselves lately. ;)

Anyone else hoping he plays again golf this year? Duffer Billy.

Adzix those TV Guide pics are great
I too like the fuller page one, he's sexy in a overcoat

FWOAR is right britfan :)

and ebuzz I'll take him playing golf too
MMMMMMMM :devil:

LMAO Jazzfan, sorry minds in gutter tnite. For a change...ahem.

I dunno why but I kinda like the second pic better, I think it's the look he's giving the camera.

Watched Fear AGAIN last night after Toe Tags, it's becoming an addiction, oh what i'd give to be that toothbrush. Or that towel, or anything touching Billy *mind wanders*

I subscribe to this mag. and I got the one on the right, with the overcoat!!! whatever, their both "scintillating" he's just breathtaking, can't wait till Thurs , pity party for poor Keppler :(.. and speaking of "golf" he's such a sportsman.. loves so mnay of them!!!baseball..football.. bsketball..golf..fishing..and he rides a horse!!

GOLFING

Found a couple more of him playing golf, and it was here in Vegas, I believe in the summer of 2005, if he comes back, I'm there.. if I have to bribe the security guards :devil:The Michael Douglas Golf Tournie

mdg_2005_4-0086.jpg
Billy and James Woods

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA..AND SWING THAT CLUB

Happy Birthday, ebuzz! You and Grissomfreak are birthday ladies on the day Grissom returns! How's that for a birthday present from Billy! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back