William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's not a bad way to end it either! I am having to fight licking the laptop screen! I have just spent 10 mins gazing at him in the suit... and yes, the beard! I want him!! :devil:

How lucky is his wife!

Click on 'He's back and just as hot as ever' a few posts higher, chuck But you'll need a drool cloth!

Hope that helps.

britfan said:
Click on 'He's back and just as hot as ever' a few posts higher, chuck But you'll need a drool cloth!

Hope that helps.

HAHA, I'm not gay or anything (not that there is anything wrong with that), I just wanted it so I could make it my facebook picture. Does anyone have it without the bottom being cut off due to the postage tag??

Okay y'all - I believe that I just pulled my groin muscle (owie!) I'm gonna need some hot Billy lovin' now *cries* pleeease! I need hugs.. pictures.. something! :(

grissoms_gurl said:
Okay y'all - I believe that I just pulled my groin muscle (owie!) I'm gonna need some hot Billy lovin' now *cries* pleeease! I need hugs.. pictures.. something! :(
:lol:

You're so funny, me too, he look's pretty damn "HOTT" Here's one from 'TOYD' where he look's similar to now
:p

GRISSOM AND SARA '

Are you laughing at my pulled groin?! In all seriousness, it hurts! :( -it was too much exertion in self defense today
That's a great pic of the dynamic duo :)

HesBack.jpg
My new desktop.
LoveHearts.gif

Now that's Mr. Hottness baby, the guy I fell for.
drooling.gif

So they did a little retouch on him. I gotta get a cover.
Woohoo it also has the Nascar preview. :lol:

-------------------
kessler.jpg

grissoms_gurl said:
I betcha that fan in the background is cause the set got so hot from Mr. Hottness being there :lol:

:lol: :lol: True. :lol: :lol:

I am absolutely drooling,
drooling.gif
I'm gonna need that fan. :lol:

I'm listening to some Zep. :D

-------------------
JPRP.jpg

keep drooling but the the bushy beard needs to be trimmed
and someone said on the spoiler thread that he looks almost blonde... can you imagine Grissom blonde?

Love Billy in the suit. Thats my serious weakness, man in suit. Uff. I think his hair's slighty too long, I liked it shorter, still, bet its killer to run your fingers through :devil:

From shirt gaping to shirtless! :devil:

Now let's do that with the pants...LOL, sorry, couldn't resist that one. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back