William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love both covers! :D
But the address label ruins the mag. :(

_TVGuideFeb2007.jpg
My gift to Ebuzz and GrissomFREAK. :)

britfan said:
How's that for a birthday present from Billy!
Couldn't be better! The boss AND the beard are back. :D

for y'all who would like to see the cover with no sticker on it:
Adzix, I love you for that. *dies*

WP Rocks MY World, thank you, and ITA about the labels... what were they thinkin'?

GF, some pretty Billy for your birthday.

I hope he really look's like this tonight.. the ever changing "man" this was just a few months back.. with another TV Guide cover.. just getting used to this, when wa-la, he changes again!!!

THE OTHER TV GUIDE COVER so which do you fans like him better in? hard choice :rolleyes:

GGirl yeah me too.. I guess he's just so handsome, any old way, (well except, the Grissly Adams look in his play) it's hard to choose, but I prefer him with the "sexy" beard, so rugged and stunning, and he grows such a nice one!!! tonights the night can't wait!!

THOSE LIPS
love-1.gif

desertwind, I choose this week's cover! Like my good friend britfan loves to say, FWOAR!!!

So totally yeah, or summat or nuthin...

See? I can't even speak properly from all the FWOARing! That new TVGuide cover is the best pic I have ever seen of him... and I've seen some belters on here. The coat, the shirt, the tie, the curly hair, the smirk - especially the smirk... Oh. My. Good. Lord. That is what the word hotness was created for.

Enjoy the Return of the Griss. I am only a little bit jealous. Well, OK, quite a lot jealous actually!

Yep, it's pretty amazing, even my daughter who's neutral about him said "it's a stunning pic" (she's a Johnny Depp fan) and that's saying alot!!! have you girls noticed that his big blue eyes look brown :(

BLUE EYES

UGH, I've had **one of the worst days ever** today and I could really use more HOTTT Grissom pictures

I did see TV Guide at the store today and the checkout girl and I have a good convo about how HOTT Grissom is :D
that did sort-of brighten up my day

^awww feel better hhunter!
This is just for you!

I kinda had a rough day too.. we had to pull on eachothers eye sockets while getting out of a ground chokehold today in self defense.. that hurt :lol: just add that to my pulled groin muscle - which, desertwind laughed at! my eyes feel so much better closed - but I can't keep my eyes off of these hot pics :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back