William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacsGirl good question, I'll look through my archives, but don't remember any shirtless bearded pics, he keeps evolving doesn't he?.. S/1-2-3 no beard and hair changes from brown to grey, S/4-5-6 black hair and beard..S/7 beginning with no beard and hair lt. brown. and now.. WHOA, killer, think this is my favorite look :p I wonder if the camera person, had a mini-breakdown after photographing this one, those intense eyes 'ELECTRYFING" boy does he know how to play to the camera :devil:this is kinda of close to this "new look" thank gawd the "mountain man" Santa Claus look is gone!!!good for his play, not for CSI :p

1112385859-00.jpg

desertwind you know as much as I love the beard, the bushy beard does have to go, give it to me neat, tidy and dark :) and yes THAT PIC ^^^ is AWESOME!!!!

drool city man :devil:

hhunter said:
desertwind you know as much as I love the beard, the bushy beard does have to go, give it to me neat, tidy and dark :) and yes THAT PIC ^^^ is AWESOME!!!!

drool city man :devil:

Hey buddy I agree but it's close cropped..not bushy :( and so perfect for his age!! the dark beard and black hair too un-realistic, I LUV how he look's :p take another peek!!!

THE GEORGEOUS GRISSOM
love-1.gif

MacsGirlMel said:
I want Shirtless Grissom...have we ever seen Billy bearded and shirtless?
I know several people who have waited 7 years for Grissom to lose that shirt. Gary & George have taken it off... it's Billy's turn. I think the only time we've seen Billy shirtless and bearded was in Manhunter. On second thought, this almost counts as shirtless. :p

mmmm...:)

I had fun earlier, two hours of Billy/CSI. With chocolate...mmm chocolate dipped Billy...oh what? why's it so hot now? lolol

MacsGirlMel said:
I want Shirtless Grissom...have we ever seen Billy bearded and shirtless?

I was texting poppylvsgriss last night during Toe Tags - love the look when Sara goes at him with the chainsaw, tee hee - and we both agreed that on the TV guide cover, he looked buff, with a hint of something lovely under that shirt and tie. We also speculated on a shirtless scene. No idea if a shirtless scene is pencilled but we both felt a shirtless scene was coming... hubba hubba hubba! :devil: We thought the boy had been gymming up for the ladies!

This forum will surely explode should shirtless happen! There will be a meltdown! :lol:

grissoms gurl get your droolcloths ready!

you guys crack me up, lol.

i just found this, i don't know why though. does TV Guide have two covers or something? or maybe they just changed it.

anyway, i think i like the first one better cuz we can see him walking and it looks just to die for - we can see all of him, not only top. but this one is freakin' hawt too.

070207cover.jpg

good god! droooooooooooooooool! i think the other one is (slightly) better aswell. like britfan said, you can see a slgiht hint of what lurking underneath the shirt. hee.

i believe also what we said that in the eventuality of a shirtless scene (we can dream can't we?), we should book ourselves a room in the grissom hottnessitis wing of the hospital due to the onslaught of fainting and general delirium that would follow such a scene! :lol:

*joins in the drooooling*
HOT! HOT! HOT I SAY! True the first cover is slightly better - because of all the shirtless talk! - but that cover is still completely hot Adzix!!
If there's a shirtless Grissom scene... I think I'd die! I think we'd all die!! This thread would be darn quiet from all the fainting, and then it would literally explode :lol:
WP, I'd even take him in a wife beater as well :lol: although, I can't see Grissom as the wife-beater type :lol:
The drool cloths are ready chuck!! *fills barrel full of 'I heart Billy' drool cloths* :D

Adzix said:
i just found this, i don't know why though. does TV Guide have two covers or something? or maybe they just changed it.
Well how weird is that?

peoplecovers.jpg

Have to admit I like the fuller shot because the overcoat is sooo sexy (although it would be better without the address label). I hope more pics from this photo shoot turn up eventually... they're amazing. :p

I'll be picking up another copy to send overseas... wonder which one I'll find?

It might be because one is subscription and the other is what you buy on the stands. I think the article with Billy and his dog was only in the subscription mag before, so they may differ slightly.

The new one is what is showing on the TV Guide website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back