here is another pic from Butterflied
not peanut butter but just as good :)

bf60.jpg

bwwwwaaahhhhaaaa :lol: ok now it's offical
I FEEL BETTER

those pics are fantastic :)

thanks grissoms gurl and wait until Gris gets ahold of britfan :devil:

hhunter said:
UGH, I've had **one of the worst days ever** today and I could really use more HOTTT Grissom pictures

I did see TV Guide at the store today and the checkout girl and I have a good convo about how HOTT Grissom is :D
that did sort-of brighten up my day

WOW, I had a horrible day as well, very drepressing,nothing was right today!!! and than got a headache and backache, and then heard about Anna Nicole's horrible death!!! so friggin' sad :(, so maybe there's a full moon.. and grissoms_gurl I wasn't laughing at your pulled groin, just the way you comment makes me laugh, and all your pics are so great, all of you!!!

BILLY BABY

Courtesy of Trudie ;)

Well, if that^ was hiding under my bed.. I wouldn't be so scared at night :lol:

That's a cute pic ebuzz!! (can I call you e?! I've always wanted to have an excuse for saying 'e', without reference to the drug :lol: )

Grissom, putting the moves on britfan at the party..after a few too many

RROOAARR!! I wish! Tonight may be THE night! ;) Aye aye aye!

hhunter said:

thanks grissoms gurl and wait until Gris gets ahold of britfan :devil:

What? With MY reputation?! :devil: You guys have so got me sussed out, haven't you? I can't wait for him to get a hold of me! YOO HOO!! Billykins! I'm over here!! That's right, over the other side of the Atlantic, in ice and a little bit of snow! So excited about the snow! So excited about getting to grips with Billy at the party! :D I need to go shopping for a new top if it's going to be THAT kind of night! ;)

Omg ebuzz , you just posted my fave pic of Billy. Omg its so cute, it makes me stroke the screen. BLESS, I love seeing him all smiley cuz he doesn't do that much in CSI lol. UFF!

Stupidly hot!

britfan said:
What? With MY reputation?! :devil: You guys have so got me sussed out, haven't you? I can't wait for him to get a hold of me! YOO HOO!! Billykins! I'm over here!! That's right, over the other side of the Atlantic, in ice and a little bit of snow! So excited about the snow! So excited about getting to grips with Billy at the party! :D I need to go shopping for a new top if it's going to be THAT kind of night! ;)

Oh you bet it's gonna be that kind of night!! :lol: But, of course, since I called the rights to this party.. he's mine first! AH HA! :lol: don't worry Chuck, you'll be next! Is anyone here under 18?.. cause I'll be happy to bring along some cokes! and don't forget to tell your parents that this party is going to be supervised by responsible adults :lol: :devil:
I hope he looks like this at the party! *drool*

Love the icon ams!

Hey, fans. how'd you like the way he looked last night? and hhunter your were so right on the money.. the "grissly beard" has got to go, I feel that they, whoever, really were decietful and misleading on the TV Guide pic, to how he looked last night :( nothing at all was the same!!!from "enchantment" to disillusionment :eek:and he seemed bored and looked so old & haggard, just my perception,, the only time I saw his "spark" as it was in the past was the him and Sara scene, he perked up and seemed back to his old self!! thank gawd this Keppler is gone at long last :(so boring!! it's like he took over the whole show, and the CSI's were shoved in the background.. hopefully the writers will never do this again!!

GRISSOM AND KEPPLER does he look like he did on the TV Guide cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back