William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy Billy dreams too chuck I love the chuck word btw britfan

I'll help the dream along with some stawberries and MR. Grissom
(the rest is up to your imagination :devil: )

And now you expect me to sleep, hhunter?!?!

Ok! OK!! I'm definitely going now! It's 12.30. But I want to play some more!

Maybe we could arrange a Friday night when I could stay up (if my mum lets me, of course :lol:) and we could all log on? That will help me have a calm sleep... with thoughts of strawberries... and Grissom...

britfan said:
I have to go to sleep now... boo! And you are all coming out to play now over the Atlantic. I have to sleep. It's a school night! It's like being grounded and you can hear your friends playing outside... without you... boo hoo!

Sleep tight , and don't let the bed bugs bite, unless their from Grissoms lab ;)we will see you tomorrow CHUCK :D

Morning chucks! :lol: Are you all staying in Friday, then, while I stay up late to chat to youa ll? Awww. So cute! Almost as cute as this!

Shall we have a pyjama party? Milk and cookies and tales of Billy? I just re read that... I have to get out more... *shakes head*

Friday it is.. we'll stay and play and just for you britfan

Grissom and the backwards cap and the beard

normal_6x01_202.jpg

Hey, grissoms gurl, drool buddy! Have you got a spare 'I heart Billy' drool cloth?? Look what hhunter's pic has made me do... it all over the keyboard again...

hhunter - you are the very devil with your pictures of beardy Griss... have you joined in with poppylvsgriss to turn me to the dark beardy side...? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back