William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
grissomsgurl, *whatever* would we do when he ran out of clothes eh? Sigh, he's just have to be forced to relax in his birthday suit. Ahhh, hard life eh?! :p

Hey grissoms_gurl sorry about screwing up the "quote" on your post :confused: but thank's for not mentioning it ;) and jeans.. yes he look's so cute in them.. "Jackpot" again, can't resist
LoveHearts.gif

CALLING ALL FANS.. I'M IN JEANS

I don't mean to upset you... but I'm watching it on Living TV right now... channel 5 just crashed on me, so what is a girl to do?!

Mel? GGgirl? We are ALL obsessed by the chest!

ams? The dressing gown is the winner! Drop. Dead. Gorgeous! Definitely woth a FWOAR!! And the pic of him peering out is just so cute.

My 'I heart Billy' drool cloth is out and fully operational once again. Just to check, are we all meeting on here tomorrow for serious drooling, swooning and thudding? I don't want to stay up and be on my own, twiddling my thumbs... alone... it would be too much like my real life... :lol: :D ;)

I know, he's only gone for two more epsiodes.. ~~tapping fingers~~~ hurry back Gris.. we miss you.. I'm not looking forward to this "Redrum" but will watch, and see how accurate the spoilers" are :( so till he returns.. keeping him alive!!!

OK, I BELIEVE YOU

THE LOOK

britfan, don't worry, I'll be here with you! :D

And all of you guys, those pics ROCK! :devil: Jackpot fever forever!!! ;)

God damn, whoever thought jeans could look so good huh?!

Britfan - FWOAR INDEED! I don't think theres any other words! Ahhh, he be perfection in the deniem form *slobbers* I think I may need my own drool cloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back