William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL even the back of his head is hot!
Understatement of le century dear!

GrissomFREAK, that pic you posted of the back of his head, one word. WOW! :D
I can just imagine him thinkin in this pic, oh shutup!
Wet curls

Egg There is one from his younger days, but I canna find it. Sniffles. Will post when I find it.

Has anyone seen this before?! Made me laugh.

"Hi there, i'm Billy Petersen & i'm auditioning for the part of George Clooney." :p Really looks like good ol' George in that imo.

I've got both of those two Eggy, theres one where he looks about 20, he musta been in college or something and is so loverly. I cannot find it anywhere, really annoying me. *weeps*

Gaawwwd, just found some BP pics I ain't seen before while searchin for that zexy young one.
Stuuuble

Moody

I love all the Billy/Grissom pictures so much, I just wish that whoever is in charge of cinematography & lighting would ease up on the 'dark, moody, lighting' in every
scene! How can anyone get anything done in the lab for cryin' out loud? :(

jeanmacgreen not long ago I reminded you a couple times about the double posting rule which is a no-no and considered spam, if no one has posted after you, you have an edit button that works for up to 24 hrs from the time you post.

Well, fans Billy baby is here :eek:, and he was filming yesterday with Marg, at The Venetian for the finale.. NO. I didn't see them, I read it after the fact.. and the employees at the hotel sign a privacy agreement, and ARE NOT allowed to say anything about 'stars' that are filming at their location..
10.gif
and his wife was seen shopping at The Bellagio, so while he's working, she's shopping! damn :(

BILLY AND GINA

so while he's working, she's shopping! damn
Oh my god though! Imagine...you're standing at the bras, minding your own business, deciding which one is best for your new yoga class, when you look up for a nice black one, BAM, who do you see? Gina. I would faint....knocking over a manniquin on my way. :eek:

Nevermind though Windy just think about how close you were to them! :eek: You could have breathed in one of his nose hairs carried on the wind! :lol:

Jeez look at those legs. :eek: Sorry wrong thread. No wait, there isn't a Gina thread. :( Well, that guy is one lucky SOB, and she's one too....ok, it's a match made in heaven. :)

Oooh! Windy you're a corpse! When did that happen? I'm not sure that's a good thing though. :rolleyes:

theres one where he looks about 20, he musta been in college or something and is so loverly. I cannot find it anywhere, really annoying me. *weeps*
There's another one! :eek: I only though there were those two.
I'm in a strange, strange mood....here is a pic for your troubles.
Smexy Zexy 'exy Billy

:D
I still laugh when I say Zexy, you know. *walks off chuckling*

ETA: :lol: Looksie at me! My beautiful post is going to be staring at you in the face, every time you upload this page. :lol:

ams you have got send me the link to those claymation pictures those are soooo funny :lol: and who is the guy in the middle? Nick maybe? Vartann (I WISH) he he

hhunter said:
at the Venetian.. nice
too bad you can't get in to see them.

I haven't give up. they'll be here all week.. and I'm very resourceful ;) here's a few pictures of the hotel THE VENETIAN.. just remember when you all see the 'finale' and him, look for some of these spots!

THE VENETIAN

THE FRONT

ME AN HIM..IN THE CANALS He was so nice to accomodate me, he even dressed up like the gondolier, this was after he was done for the day!! I WISHED

MORE CANALS

grissoms_gurl said:
^ I believe that's Charlie Sheen from Two and A Half Men.. correct me if I'm wrong :D

that is still funny :)

anyone got a link to more Grissom-claymation pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back