William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
alienor yes dear you did that right. Nice pic, gotta love the messy stubble. Are you new btw? Don't think i've seen you knockin around. Welcome if you are! Apoligies for my lack of observity (is that a word?!) if im wrong! ;)

Grissoms_Fox said:
Can I just say, (and Im sure its been mentioned before) I think Billy looks more handsome now compared to earlier year - although the man was hot back then too.

Maybe its because I have a thing for older men!!! Thanks for the pictures, you guys have made my day :)

Hey welcome Grissoms_Fox hope you have fun here, and as far as his age, I could care less, if he's 20..30..40 or 54.. it's just a number.. he's always been incredilbe young..middle age..and now..I'm an older girl like him,(and I use the word 'girl' loosely) but if he was days younger, wouldn't matter.. he's still the "man"

ANd HIS LEATHER JACKET
licklips.gif

Exactly. Age aint nothin but a number as Aaliyah once said LOL.

*throws welcome confetti* Welcome Grissoms_Fox You'll love it here :)

haha. wow, if billy was at my culinary school i'd probably would have failed caue i'd been spending more time drooling over himi then cooking.

cool pics des!

also, welcome the newbies, we're getting more and more of y'all, which is awesome!

meanwhile i decided to make some TLADILA icons full of Billy nakedness (i capped it myself), so if anybody feels a need to see some flesh, i would recommend visiting my LJ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back