William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone mention his eyes?

Image 1

***EDITED for oversized image. Please be mindful of the image restriction and double posting rules for this forum. I suggest you read the "Help Guide.." tacked up on Page 1 for information on enjoying the use of this forum. Thank you. ***

The man in all his glory :p

DEEP IN THOUGHT
licklips.gif
licklips.gif
licklips.gif

wow! talk about great timing. i was just making a wallpaper and was looking for another pic and POOF! just lands on my lap..er..computer screen hehe.

Editted by: ME!!
HEY! everyone..whats some great grissom pics? my friend jamie is making me some avatars and icons for here and lj and i gotta give her pics but i cant decide.

I've always liked that one

Might be too big for an av, though.
Black makes him look steamy hot and mysteriously sexy -everything a woman likes in a man :D

Can I just say, (and Im sure its been mentioned before) I think Billy looks more handsome now compared to earlier year - although the man was hot back then too.

Maybe its because I have a thing for older men!!! Thanks for the pictures, you guys have made my day :)

I love an older man. I rarely find guys my age (19) attractive. I like a nice filled out, experienced man ;) I still love the young Billy though, the rebels he played witwoo!

lol i have a thing for older men too. i dont know why. they are just...much better. i've never been attracted to anyone younger then i. while i dont know if i'd ever really go out with someone billy's age, i do enjoy looking at him. oldest person i think is cute is probably alan rickman...61 who also has the same b-day as billy *whistles innocently*

The oldest guy I like is the fella who plays Brutal in The Green Mile. Think he's 60-odd now. Doesn't look it. I've liked two guys younger than me but usually I like the older fellas.

I can't wait till im 30 then I can date the hot ones!!

well, i've never been attracted to much older guys. being 20, i always rethink if i should date an 8 years older guy, lmao. but Billy is one and only i find totally awesome, and it's strange ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back