William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww what you need to do is sit back with a nice pepsi, some popcorn and pop in some CSI. surprisingly watching CSI does calm me down. im sorry about your game. do you want me to go kick someone?

I was suppost to be goin out but I voutched for staying in with some vodka and Billy to keep me company/cheer me up. You could come over and kick the linesman if you fancy?! Pfft.

Does anyone have any pics of Billy's hands/eyes/eyebrows (lol) to aid my discomfort?!

Alrighty. i'll be over in 5 ti kick him for ya. hmm billy and vodka..sounds great. i have a bottle sititng right here on my coffee table *shows* I'd rather watch csi and drink but unfortuanatly im drinking cause im stuck watching the fairytopia movies *gags* someone post pics to get us threw this hard time! *sniffle*

Thanks for that Monk that punk deserved it!!

My vodka is only a small bottle *sniff sniff* I'm havin it with blackcurrent juice, lemonade and lotsa ice! Fairytopia movies?! please explain?!

hmm, mind is a huge bottle of citrus vodka. yes, my sister bought all 3 of the barbie fairytopia movies and now she's having a marathon. so im spending time reading the rules on this borad so i can put pictures up! i've never heard of black currnt juice.

YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF BLACKCURRENT JUICE?! Wow! Sorry, that amazed me. Oh maaan, Barbie marathon...eek.

I just made my first Billy Icon
Icon.jpg

It ain't the best but I don't think its bad for a first effort. Feedback?!

Cheers Monk. (is it ok if I call you Monky? i get tempted to write it everytime I type ur name! lol) I think the vodkas takin effect...lol

I may make more avatars, i need some inspiration though *hint hint*

lol yeah you can call me monkey. missmonk is short for "missy monkey" lol. inspiration eh? hmm..im sure we can find you some! id post some but i havnt figured that out yet...anybody eles have some great ones?

I used to have a Drama teacher at High School that was actually called 'Miss Monks' and I named her 'Monkey' lol.

I think i'm a lil drunk now to do some more avatars. Lol, still, we need more pictoral efforts!

aww, billy just has the most beautiful blue eyes. i think thats what attracted me to him the most when i first started watching CSI. was his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back