William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem dude!

also in celebration of you seeing gunshy:

ronscan8.jpg

how would you want him smiling at you all like that??! :lol:

I am now at risk of electricution as I just slobbered all over my keyboard.

Someone, arrest this man on suspision of being stupidly fit. Restrain him if you feel the need. I need to "question" him intensly. :devil:

:lol: :lol: i think i can hear a worldwide swooooon! yep. definately. heads hitting the keyboards. :lol:

i'll help in restraining him aswell please. we could take him! :devil: def

Let's ged 'im guv'na! *tries in vain not to make a joke about a batton*

We need to take his clothes to the lab for evidence of being hot. I'll do that :devil: He can have a towel to maintain his dignity...or not mwahaha

Re: William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

i totaly agree! lol. he must have a zillion of them. he definatly knows how to work it.

speaking of expressions
I watched A Bullet Runs Through It last night and I love this expression

normal_6x08_673.jpg

hhunter I know, when he was telling Brass, he did it.. the pain in his face, you could feel it :( such a increduble actor, and Hodges acting all 'girlie' when he asked him to throw the gun on the roof..pansy. and Greg saying "doesn't that guy annoy you"? and Gris goes "no more then he does anyone else" :lol:

KISS KISS BYE BYE

I like that one ... call me crazy bu the torch sticking out of his back pocket is just HAWT! :D

The whole shot is great, actually. Toned down colors, I don't know but it adds to the atmosphere of the scene. The desert. You can almost feel the sun on your skin just watching at this pic, burning, the lack of air, almost suffocating :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back